New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: .50 cal desrt eagle and girls don't mix
mad-butcher

posted on 22/10/09 at 04:50 PM Reply With Quote
.50 cal desrt eagle and girls don't mix

as title
.50 cal desert eagle and girls don't mix

tony

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
David Jenkins

posted on 22/10/09 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
I have fired a 44 Magnum version of one of those - they are horrendous...

...only suitable for pillocks who wish to tell the world that they have a big willy... even if it's really the size of a pencil...

[Edited on 22/10/09 by David Jenkins]

mad-butcher

posted on 22/10/09 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
Strange you make that comparison,
my wife bought a pajero 2.8 turbo from a 4 x 4 dealer big bull bar, ladder, huge spotlights all the add on bits, she reckoned the same but phrased it as all show no go.

tony

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 22/10/09 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
people do seem obsessed with ranking peoples actions on the todger table, but i suspect some people just like big guns, and others big trucks. One day i'll make a big truck with a BIG gun on it, naturally shaped like el phalus.

David Jenkins

posted on 22/10/09 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
My comment was due to the fact that it's huge (for a pistol), weighs something ridiculous (you wouldn't want to carry it in a holster all day, for example), it's almost impossible to cock it (the springs on the slide are so heavy) and the recoil is unmanageable. A practical weapon it is not - If I wanted extreme fire-power I'd rather carry a carbine.

For comparison, I've also shot a 44 Magnum revolver (Ruger, IIRC) and that was sweet to use - fierce, but manageable.

So, all in all, the Desert Eagle is just an Israeli-made show-off weapon...

(Just realised that I sound like a USA gun freak - I used to shoot target pistol for fun, nothing fanatical, honest! )

[Edited on 22/10/09 by David Jenkins]

RK

posted on 23/10/09 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
But obviously very useful for hitting people over the head with.
Mr Whippy

posted on 23/10/09 at 07:46 AM Reply With Quote
She was so skinny I was surprised she managed to keep the gun off the ground

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

MikeR

posted on 23/10/09 at 08:59 AM Reply With Quote
I've fired one, didn't think it was much different to the .45 i fired before it.

(got an afternoon in a gun range in america when on tour - the entire staff where amazed i'd been trained to shoot a bow & kept asking "isn't that dangerous"? errr, excuse me, you've just given a complete stranger i pistol and bullets!!!!!!

What made me laugh was health and safety laws meant i had to wash my hands before i left due to the lead in the bullets.

40inches

posted on 23/10/09 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
OT but impresive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDSwdZNbaGY&feature=related
scootz

posted on 23/10/09 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins
I have fired a 44 Magnum version of one of those - they are horrendous...

...only suitable for pillocks who wish to tell the world that they have a big willy... even if it's really the size of a pencil...

They're not THAT bad... size / weight takes a bit of getting used to, but they're reasonably accurate at ranges that other pistols struggle with.

scootz

posted on 23/10/09 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
Just watched the clip... f*cking idiots! Shouldn't be firing any weapon in an environment like that - especially not something like that and definitely not by someone who looks about as familiar with firearms as a donkey!

Crazy!

They're lucky she never stuck another one in her head (or even over her head... what goes up - must come down!).

MikeRJ

posted on 23/10/09 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins

They're not THAT bad... size / weight takes a bit of getting used to, but they're reasonably accurate at ranges that other pistols struggle with.

Are you talking about a big willy or a Desert Eagle pistol?

scootz

posted on 23/10/09 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Lol... BOTH!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.