Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Carcoat Damphands on Sniff Petrol
TimC

posted on 26/5/09 at 01:17 PM Reply With Quote
Carcoat Damphands on Sniff Petrol

Translation welcome:

Tickle my nickels, it’s Arthur on the snot at the moment but some Garys are toeing the joes on well sliced turtles.

A mad Janet came by my Gail hut last Wogan, had her kate ‘n’ sydneys on a Fat Pointer. 02 on the poo, New Schmoo with shoes and lollipop, up for seven biscuits and some gravy. I was ready to get wet for a pair of potatoes but the Jackson was happy to finger Elizabeths for the full slice of grease. Heavens Muriel, why would Nigel Havers want to fight you over a trouser suit? Crafty.

Bumming my bucket on Turdy when a moistly Gary came licking the misters on a Sexpest IS I’ve had on the backpipe so long it’d become part of the brilliant. 04 on the nifty floor, well tooled with map, fart and cow. Originally up for a small owl under nine cheeses, he Jimmyed for six gristles, ended up punching his gran for a petal under the Hoff just to get bang. And if Roger asks you about that Helena, please remember to say we bought it in Ipswich. Meaty.

Grunting had been far from hefty on Slattery until a hot faced Gary turned up, leaving the grease on a Rolf weasel. Liked the moonboots and coldplay, but was less Roxette about the dark Sarah mentalwork. I’d got it down the hammers at Writhing for a smooth Anneka and that gave me the shaker to knock half an ocelot off the Pritt straight off. The Gary was delighted and kissed my sister on the spot. As you well know Marion I couldn’t say anything to Clarissa at the time but frankly that hat made her look like a racist. Minty.

Mr Whippy

posted on 26/5/09 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
try reading "A clockwork orange" it's hard going till your nearly at the end

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 26/5/09 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
The more you read it the more sense it makes

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

02GF74

posted on 27/5/09 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
try reading "A clockwork orange" it's hard going till your nearly at the end

not unless you know Russian or Slavonic language

there was some connection between Anthony Burgess and Russia.

Ninehigh

posted on 27/5/09 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
I read a page of clockwork orange once, it just looked like the author pulled random words out of a dictionary and published it

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.