Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Albert Dinner plate
woodster

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:05 AM Reply With Quote
Albert Dinner plate

I know he looks like ringo starr but this bloke is very dangerous and totally insane

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article4811646.ece

Benzine

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:20 AM Reply With Quote
He is right about Zionism though...

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by woodster
I know he looks like ringo starr but this bloke is very dangerous and totally insane

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article4811646.ece

so is the rest of the world...Linky

wish I owned a spaceship, I'd go somewhere nicer

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paul TigerB6

posted on 24/9/08 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
As above - he's right about a few things though especially the bullying countries. America seems to be the greatest dictatorship in the world - not to their own people but to the rest of the world who dont agree with whatever they say and want.
JAG

posted on 24/9/08 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

America seems to be the greatest dictatorship in the world - not to their own people but to the rest of the world who dont agree with whatever they say and want

Absolutely agree. Everyone MUST look like and think like America or else!

And just because they have weapons of mass destruction doesn't mean that you can have them - no, no, no

I think Albert isn't doing a bad job as an international statesman. He's just got to avoid helping the Muslim fundamentalists and being invaded by the Americans.

That's one hell of a job

Justin

Who is this super hero? Sarge? ...No.
Rosemary, the telephone operator? ...No.
Penry, the mild-mannered janitor? ...Could be!

woodster

posted on 24/9/08 at 02:14 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for moving this post maybe mad house was a better part of the forum ............. i think albert would make good money as a Ringo look-a-like or running a kosha deli
martyn_16v

posted on 24/9/08 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
While one loon is making speeches, another loon is actually turning his bomb factory back on

woodster

posted on 25/9/08 at 12:01 PM Reply With Quote
Don't you just love little Kim Jong Il ..... nicked from team america

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EDNF8eBwBs

smart51

posted on 25/9/08 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
It is interesting to note the difference between Jews, Zionists and Semites. I've been off and read wikipedia.

Jews are people who believe in Judaism or are decended from ethnic Jews.

Zionists are people who believe in an ethnic Jewish state based around Jerusalem and mount Zion

Semites are people descending from the eastern med and arabian peninsula, including the Maltese, the anceient Phonecians, Jews, Arabs and Yemenis.

Most people seem to use all three words as sysonyms whereas they are quite different.

Perhaps Armadinjad is being quite specific about Zionists and not being anti-semitic. Many American politicians are quite Zionist without being at all Jewish.

Benzine

posted on 25/9/08 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah most people muddle them all together. I like jews. I don't like zionists/zionism.

Palestine ftw

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.