Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Today's joke........
clairetoo

posted on 8/7/08 at 04:55 PM Reply With Quote
Today's joke........

One day, a farmer was in town picking up supplies for his farm. He stopped by the hardware store and picked up a bucket and an anvil. Then, he stopped by the livestock dealer to buy a couple of chickens and a goose. However, he now had a problem: How to carry all of his purchases home?

The livestock dealer said, "Why don't you put the anvil in the bucket, carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in your other hand?"

"Hey, thanks!" the farmer said, and off he went.

While walking he met a little old lady who told him she was lost. She asked, "Can you tell me how to get to 15 Trannie Lane?"

The farmer said, "Well, as a matter of fact, I live at 20 Trannie Lane. I will walk with you." They walked for a while then the farmer said "Let's take a short cut and go down this alley way. We'll be there in no time."

The little old lady said, "Hold on a minute! I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get into the alley you won't force me to make mad passionate love with you?"

The farmer said, "Holy shit, lady! I am carrying a bucket, an anvil, two chickens, and a goose. How in God's name could I possibly do that?"

The little old lady said, "Well, you could put the goose down, cover it with the bucket and put the anvil on top of the bucket. Then, I could hold the chickens."

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

David Jenkins

posted on 8/7/08 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote

eznfrank

posted on 8/7/08 at 08:33 PM Reply With Quote
- That's worth 2 I reckon

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.