Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: bloody scamming Pringles people
02GF74

posted on 20/3/08 at 01:21 PM Reply With Quote
bloody scamming Pringles people

Bought one of those small mini tubes of Pringles - 43 g. Now I have never bought one of these before and perhaps have bought Pringles at most 3 times in the past - don't eat them as they are salt laden carbohydrated fat, but I digress.

Anyways, imagine my surprise when I tear off the seal to find the 80 mm tall paper tube to be filled up to about 50 mm!!

So how much of the 59 p I paid for just for air?

WHAT IS THE BLOODY POINT OF THAT?

Mr Pringles should either put more of the sour cream and onion flavoured snack or resize to tube to suit.

made me very very grrr......

gingerprince

posted on 20/3/08 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
contents may have settled during transit?

Mr Whippy

posted on 20/3/08 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
no you get 30mm of free cardboard tube with every pack

Would it make you even angrier if I told you I got a free flake Easter egg (which I ate last night along with the 2 yummy flake bars) when I bought just two good old co-op.

[Edited on 20/3/08 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Hammerhead

posted on 20/3/08 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
how much did the contents weigh? As long as they give you the weight stated on the pack, they could put them in a box the size of a house.

DarrenW

posted on 20/3/08 at 02:19 PM Reply With Quote
I know - its all wrong. Maybe you can give them a cost saver to use shorter tubes. They may get a million extra tubes in a wagon and save 4 million tonnes of carbon emissions a year. It would be nice if you get a payout for it. Maybe even a knighthood.

Ive had a kit kat before that was solid chocolate. No wafer - i was not happy about that. I should have complained.

Ive also had a bag of small tacks (nails) before and found one where the point wasnt formed right. And screws with no pozi drive bit in the head.... dont get me started on them.

Quality control at its worst i say.

Nothing as bad as the spelling errors in PPC.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.