Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: CalvinX is still here
scotty g

posted on 15/1/08 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
I think there IS a place for more persoanal stuff at times, take Flak the other day for instance, broke up with his other half, all upset about it, posted the news here, within minutes theposts were pouring in with nothing but support. That kind of help is great to see, a proper cummunity helping others out, be it car related or otherwise.
Tralfaz

posted on 15/1/08 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
quote:
Originally posted by dave1888
Who started this bloody thread? if you delete it will that mean all the replies are deleted as well. This place is getting worse, Its supposed to be a forum for people building cars locost or not, Now it appears that anything goes i dont want to read about people having a mad 5 mins then coming to there senses and its ok im back to building the car guys or people who have split with there partners get on with your life who cares go speak to your shrink. Cars engines modifying bits to fit cars thats what we are here for. Any other personel problems keep to yourself.
If anyone is offended by any of the above tough live with it we all have problems.
PS no i am not Mark either.

Im not offended, just suprised at yours and other a few other peoples closed mindedness.

I for one have made a lot of friends through this site, and when we meet up we dont spend all the time talking about cars.

If you dont like what you read, DONT READ IT, its as simple as that.

Lifes too short to get wound up just because you dont like something you are reading on a computer screen. Like I said, if you only want the benefit of the technical knowledge people have, then fine, use this link:

http://locostbuilders.co.uk/index.php?gid=1

And thats all you will need to see of LCB.

David

Interesting to note that 1/4 of Dave1888's last 20 posts are not car related. (Run's for cover )

dave1888

posted on 16/1/08 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
Im sure if you look at most peoples posts you will see that in most cases they are completely irrelevent including this one. They just post to get there post count up. for example someone posted looking for a part in the wanted section and the first reply was yes you guessed "no sorry mate cant help you with that" needless reply if you ask me. 99.9% of the posts on this forum are useful and helpful its just the stupid arsey ones like this and the gts ones that get most peoples backs up. so thats more than 1/4 of my last 20 posts that are not locost related
Mr Whippy

posted on 17/1/08 at 12:41 PM Reply With Quote
I just can't believe there are people still posting on this silly topic.........oh no!

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
iank

posted on 17/1/08 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
I just can't believe there are people still posting on this silly topic.........oh no!

It's a 3 word story in disguise... bugger

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.