Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Not the brightest robbers!
David Jenkins

posted on 24/12/07 at 08:31 AM Reply With Quote
Not the brightest robbers!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/7158339.stm

Really - what did they think the animal was going to do, when its owner was threatened?

Macbeast

posted on 24/12/07 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
And he'll probably be prosecuted for having a dangerous dog

Oh well, Merry Christmas everybody.

Mr Whippy

posted on 24/12/07 at 09:04 AM Reply With Quote
I have two hungarian vizslas (look just like this dog, in fact that's just like Alice )

My mum looks after them when I'm at work and their really just a big pair of softy's that is until someone goes near my mum! cripes they go insane talk about over protective, actually foaming at the mouth

They wouldn't actually bite anyone, it's all for show, but there's no risk of my mum being mugged

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
David Jenkins

posted on 24/12/07 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
And he'll probably be prosecuted for having a dangerous dog

I get the distinct impression from the article that the police aren't bothered.

Mind you, if the robber is daft enough to complain, then he'll get nicked! I think that one bite on the bum is 'reasonable force' anyway.

johnston

posted on 26/12/07 at 12:09 AM Reply With Quote
our mutts the same big lump of a german shep total soft lump loves spending the day chasin balls, bein stroked by kids runs away from water etc etc

couple of local "hard men" gave mrs agro one day wen she was walkin him they dont stay on same side of road even wen see me with him

..and some plank tried jumpin back fence other night think went back down quicker than he got up with a few choice words upon landing

dog prob wouldnt know wat to do if he caught him but wen he growls he sounds like a right nasty bar stewerd

[Edited on 26/12/07 by johnston]

David Jenkins

posted on 26/12/07 at 08:18 AM Reply With Quote
I know what you mean - we used to have medium-sized general purpose mongrel mutt. Totally harmless, but always liked to welcome people with a bit of fierce-sounding barking.

The missus saw one of those dodgy duster salesmen (just come out of college, blah, blah...) coming down the drive - loud burst of terrifying barking just behind the door - salesman heading back up the drive at the quick-march!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.