posted on 31/8/07 at 06:42 AM Reply With Quote
Billy

You've been away to long mate.

Carl

ned

posted on 31/8/07 at 06:58 AM Reply With Quote
bring on the blue smarties

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ian Pearson

posted on 31/8/07 at 10:38 AM Reply With Quote
I have no doubt that Mark was well intentioned. I have never met the man, so only have his online persona to judge him by. I found some of his posts aggressive, abusive, biased and at times bigoted. If he wasn’t like this in real life, why portray such anti social behaviour on line? I have said what I thought all my life, and this forum is one of the few places that I have been able to bite my tongue. If I had posted replies to everything I thought wrong or disagreed with, I'd have several thousand posts to my name. When at work if I said some of the things at work that Mark has posted on here, I'd more than likely have been disciplined or worse, fired.

I think it's a shame that he's gone and deleted all his posts etc, he was undoubtedly full of ideas, but this site is not about one person and their opinions, it’s a collective group of people trying to build or improve their cars. This should be a reminder to all of those listers who have forgotten why Chris started this website in the first place.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.