Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Be the Man of the House!
Scotty

posted on 29/3/07 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Be the Man of the House!

The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled; "You can be He...... Man of Your House." He stormed out to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert.

After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands.
Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

The wife replied, " The funeral director would be my first guess."

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

jacko

posted on 29/3/07 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pjavon

posted on 29/3/07 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
lol Mmm think we all know how true that is

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.