Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Macnab's car is famous
Mr Whippy

posted on 2/3/07 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
its a pity you can't read it cos that sh%t stirrer macnab has just posted this, he should be shot for causing so much trouble!!!

quote:

This is quite a long thread now, cool

I like mini's had a shot of a 1300 after I welded up his floor. Very fast and I'd love a shot of a bike powered one...

Not to keen on the MX5 though as its more of a girl’s car and all the blokes I know with them wear pink shirts at work so I think they're closet gays...though I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that mind. I've even been in their cars (not for any funny stuff) and found the car a bit wobbly over bumps and the dash seems to shake a lot, though my Falcon does that and I know its a strong car.

Anyway I rambling again...Do I get a price for winning 'Shed of the Year'? Perhaps a shed as my old one is coming apart and the roof felt has disappeared! I know it’s early in the year for prize giving but I am quite happy to mod the car further if it means a new shed.

Oh yeah could you please unlock this thread as now as it seems people have to log in to view it. Ta.

How is everyone anyway? Having fun? Just been out for a drive at lunchtime in the sun, very nice.

quote:

[Edited on 2/3/07 by Mr Whippy]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
G.Man

posted on 2/3/07 at 02:24 PM Reply With Quote
They ignored that and started bitching about pics of my car now...

Not mmy fault they disable the edit function and I cant delete the pic from the post

Opinions are like backsides..
Everyone has one, nobody wants to hear it and only other peoples stink!

Mr Whippy

posted on 2/3/07 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds like they are very touchy about comments on their own cars, hypocrites

Simply log in as a new member take a copy from the gallery of their car, post it on the thread and start slagging it off for no reason. Then watch them go crazy!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DarrenW

posted on 2/3/07 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
this has just tickled me - taken from the register page

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

Mr Whippy

posted on 2/3/07 at 02:57 PM Reply With Quote
macnab has now clearly lost the plot and now wants a prize, a new shed...what a looney

tjs wrote:

macnab wrote:

Do I get a price for winning 'Shed of the Year'? Perhaps a shed as my old one is coming apart and the roof felt has disappeared! I know it’s early in the year for prize giving but I am quite happy to mod the car further if it means a new shed.

------

Not even close to SOTY though; take a look at the Scrote Cabby on the front page; that's what you need to do, and even then it will only be a fucked over Taxi, so nobody will care.

-----------

That is my car dummy, for F%^Ks sake pay attention!!!

------

I have won and thats that, now go and buy me a new shed or I'll bolt my dogs kennel to the roof

[Edited on 2/3/07 by Mr Whippy]

DarrenW

posted on 2/3/07 at 03:12 PM Reply With Quote
The barry boys arent that clever at locking the forum down. Ive just got this by doing a search.

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25358&highlight=bluebird

Mr Whippy

posted on 2/3/07 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
oh dear macnab's obviously had a bad day at work

I'm sure he didn't mean anyone on here's car

quote:

poor nissan???, get real its a 17 year old jap cortina copy that belongs in a museum, I couldn't care less if it went up in flames tomorrow. In MOP I did the car a favor and at least I can find it in the carpark. I'd could replace it with a better car for £200, indeed my other one cost £150 and I repainted that with a brush.

What amazed me was that people on here didn't understand that it was a take on all the sad with the plastic bodykits etc etc and who keep trying to race it.

It’s looked like that for almost 6 months and had its picture taken at least 5 times and I’ve driven past the bully bashers hang out Christ knows how many time so how it took so long to get on here I don’t now. I have looked now at the cars owned by the most frequent poster on this thread and I have to say their cars are all a bit too dull for me, I’ve never been much of a Audi or golf fan as their very plain, even worse than the bloody bluebirds and like I said the MX5’s are girls cars, Fords well I’ve had a few, shoddy things they are and built to a budget and I’m forever welding new sills on them for folk.

Anyway time to go home, have a nice weekend

quote:

Confused but excited.

posted on 2/3/07 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
Judging by that, I would say macnab had a great day a work!

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

G.Man

posted on 2/3/07 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
Some TVR owner named flintstone, presumeably because thats his motove power for his car, is trying to pretend tvr's are reliable now...

JoelP

posted on 2/3/07 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
all web based emails are banned too... HTF are we supposed to see the rest of the thread?!
oadamo

posted on 3/3/07 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
ive just seen this post i didnt even no there was a site like that on the net i no theres a lot of cars over the top but how has the right to slag someone off over it.
i think there just a load of dicks that have nothing better to do then find something
to 4fill there boring lifes i think ill sign up just to wind them up

flak monkey

posted on 4/3/07 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
Now they have locked it.

Looks like the fun is over

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

G.Man

posted on 5/3/07 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
oooh mrs moderator, can you lock this please coz I don't like it anymore...

wot a whiney tossah

dilley

posted on 5/3/07 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
What is the name of the website?I think I might join for a laugh
G.Man

posted on 5/3/07 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dilley
What is the name of the website?I think I might join for a laugh

you could try clicking the link on page one, that would give a hint

Mr Whippy

posted on 5/3/07 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
Na don't bother it’s just a pish site.

Yeah they've had enough, turned out they hadn't a clue about cars at all and just started fighting amongst themselves, then asked for the thread to be locked when they gave up. I think the last thing they were expecting was 'macnab' to demand that his car be nominated for shed of the year, kind of took the point out their slagging.

Clever fellow that 'macnab' bet them at their own game, he he he.

It was interesting 'apparently' how quickly pictures from this site appeared on theirs...wonder how that happened, hmmm???

Maybe that’s why he ‘left’, so as to read the reply’s and see who it was. Surely though he’s not that sneaky?

greggors84

posted on 5/3/07 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
Well if he did just 'leave' and came back, im sure we could spot him easily enough just by the massive daily post count!

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

Mr Whippy

posted on 6/3/07 at 01:24 AM Reply With Quote
not if he's really busy at work
emsfactory

posted on 6/3/07 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
Na don't bother it’s just a pish site.

Yeah they've had enough, turned out they hadn't a clue about cars at all and just started fighting amongst themselves, then asked for the thread to be locked when they gave up. I think the last thing they were expecting was 'macnab' to demand that his car be nominated for shed of the year, kind of took the point out their slagging.

Clever fellow that 'macnab' bet them at their own game, he he he.

It was interesting 'apparently' how quickly pictures from this site appeared on theirs...wonder how that happened, hmmm???

Maybe that’s why he ‘left’, so as to read the reply’s and see who it was. Surely though he’s not that sneaky?

Not that subtle either. Welcome back.

[Edited on 6/3/07 by emsfactory]

Mr Whippy

posted on 6/3/07 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
Me? I’m as subtle as an H-bomb!

How could I leave anyway this is such a great site and I’d last a day before I’d get stuck with the car…

David Jenkins

posted on 6/3/07 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
Welcome back! Even if you haven't really been away...

Peteff

posted on 6/3/07 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
It's not really you

The spelling is so much better.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.