Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sky package & moving house.
T66

posted on 10/9/11 at 06:57 AM Reply With Quote
Sky package & moving house.

Just some feedback for fellow locosters

If you have sky tv, landline and broadbAnd and intend using their "simple and reliable" move house service , please ddont bother

On the 21st July (when I last had a landline) I booked to swap the exact same service to my new address.

Moved in on the 29th July

Since then I have been lied too, promised engineers would attend and didn't. Promised engineers who then turned up on the wrong days.

And to keep me in the loop they send me emails i cannot read. Leaving me to ring 0800 numbers on my mobile.

After at least 20 calls to/from sky which acheived nothing more than blowing my mind, I gave complete control of sorting it out to my patient missus.

After numerous nightly calls, and now only dealing with management to progress our numerous complaints we have given up.

All of the compensation package to cover my mobile bill, has been withdrawn and we have been given £50 and a sorry.

We are now signed up to orange, and if it wasn't for the lack of competition sky would have had their boxes thrown through their window.

Out of every person we have spoken to who represents sky, only one of them has taken ownership of the problem (thAnk you Stuart) the rest just spouted complete shite.

Anyone moving house, take my advice and cancel your service a few weeks before you go. The company is geared to sell sell sell, not deal with technical faults and complaints.

So still no net connection, and the telephone came on 3 days ago. Would of been earlier according to the bt engineer but the sky engineer had wired the plug incorrectly.

Sent by iPhone.

rusty nuts

posted on 10/9/11 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
Send them a link to this post, they won't like a bit of negative publicity
Ninehigh

posted on 10/9/11 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
I hope you weren't paying them and are now with Virgin or BT

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.