Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Who you voting for ???
JoelP

posted on 24/4/10 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fozzie
Got to agree Joel......their policies/manifesto seem to contain all that we (on here especially) have been saying/moaning about in the past few years.....
My worry is, that they as individuals, are relatively 'unknown'.....so therefore although the intentions are sound, could they be strong enough to enforce their proposals?.....

Fozzie

i suppose on the plus side, there's no chance of them winning, and since parliment is sure to be hung anyway, its not really a wasted vote either as there's no need to vote for a big party! So you could happily vote for them knowing it will do no harm, and if they get represented in parliment then at least they are on the right course for next time round.

Badger_McLetcher

posted on 24/4/10 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
I'd vote for UKIp but I don't think we should leave the EU. Just stand up to 'em more and ignore any legislation we don't like (like all the other countries already do lol).

If disfunction is a function, then I must be some kind of genius.

Simon

posted on 24/4/10 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
I can't understand this not leaving Europe, the only thing we signed up for in 74 was free trade, nothing else. Not border/immigration control or euro law making.

We are too big a market for europe to snub - imagine how irate eg Renault or BMW might be if we imposed retaliatory import duties on their goods if europe imposed them on us.

We can have free trade with it, and can negotiate with other territories for our benefit.

ATB

Simon

[Edited on 24/4/10 by Simon]

coozer

posted on 24/4/10 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
????, why do we need to be in Europe? So we can give them all our factories?

America isn't and they are our best mate....

However, if you think we need to be in Europe, paying 45 million pounds every day have a look over to Switzerland...

Lets have a vote on it... Vote UKIP!

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.