Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MJ cobblers
David Jenkins

posted on 26/6/09 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
MJ cobblers

I'm getting annoyed... every paper, every radio channel, and every TV channel is saying "The whole world is mourning Michael Jackson".

We'll I'm not - I think that he was a creepy little pervert - and quite a few of the people I know think the same. Also, I'd guess that many people in quite a few countries have probably never heard of him, let alone care about him.

Trouble is, "quite a few people are mourning his death" doesn't make such a good headline, does it?

MautoK

posted on 26/6/09 at 09:17 PM Reply With Quote
Make that 'the whole world minus 2'

He's whittling on a piece of wood. I got a feeling that when he stops whittling, something's gonna happen. (OUATITW/Cheyenne)

clairetoo

posted on 26/6/09 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MautoK
Make that 'the whole world minus 2'

+1

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

Staple balls

posted on 26/6/09 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
+1

Couldn't care less.

Granted, he made 5 good songs, but basically, one less creepy paedo.

rusty nuts

posted on 27/6/09 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
At least my car is an MJ free zone, turned the radio off at work yesterday because I got fed up with him.
Steve G

posted on 27/6/09 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David JenkinsI think that he was a creepy little pervert - and quite a few of the people I know think the same.

You can add me to that group (although you dont know me so maybe you cant in the strictest sense). If it was anyone without the fame, fortune, and a stack of lawyers, I recon that particular creepy little pervert would have spent the last 15 years in jail.

Good riddance I say.

Off to find a music channel on tv without an MJ night while i get ready to go out now.

Dangle_kt

posted on 28/6/09 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
i dont mean to be awkward, but what is the evidence that he was a peado?

Yeah he was three sheets to the wind, but personally I'd hate to be accused unfairly of any sort of kiddie wrongdoing, as it seems impossible to prove yourself innocent.

im not a big fan, I liked a few of his songs and thought he WAS (in his day) a talentted bloke. I just get peaved that everyone jumps on the peado band wagon.

RoadkillUK

posted on 28/6/09 at 06:24 PM Reply With Quote
And while we're at it, stop picking on OJ Simpson

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 28/6/09 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
Id agree, IMHO MJ wasnt a speado at all, just very odd, with no concept of everyone elses reality. If he had abused as consistantly as the media imply (ie kids always staying over etc) there would be far more complaints to the police about him. There were only 2 to my knowledge, and i wouldnt be suprised if the first was motivated by money and the second when the kids dad saw martin bashir making a tabloid-trash documentary.

MJ ftw.

JoelP

posted on 28/6/09 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoadkillUK
And while we're at it, stop picking on OJ Simpson

Except OJ wrote a book to brag about the murder he commited.

MikeRJ

posted on 29/6/09 at 11:36 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dangle_kt

Yeah he was three sheets to the wind, but personally I'd hate to be accused unfairly of any sort of kiddie wrongdoing, as it seems impossible to prove yourself innocent.

The really damning behaviour for me was the fact that he paid off the Chandler familly with a huge sum of money after the first allegations rather than go to court and prove himself innocent, and the Chandler familly a bunch of money grabbing scum. Why would he do that if he had have nothing to hide?

Would you'd have been quite happy to let your kids (if you have any?) stay overnight with him?

Ivan

posted on 29/6/09 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:

The really damning behaviour for me was the fact that he paid off the Chandler familly with a huge sum of money after the first allegations rather than go to court and prove himself innocent, and the Chandler familly a bunch of money grabbing scum. Why would he do that if he had have nothing to hide?

Would you'd have been quite happy to let your kids (if you have any?) stay overnight with him?

Paying off complainents in cases like this should not be viewed as guilt - cases like this are a lottery especialy is you are wierd and the kid is credible - only an idiot would put their lives in the hands of a jury and risk major jail time if they could afford to buy their way out of a trial even if they where innocent.

And no - I'm no MJ fan but I don't trust the law to always be right.

02GF74

posted on 29/6/09 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:

we'll never really know for sure as it was his word against the kids.

What would you do in his shoes? would you want to be up in court, pay for lawyers, have media in your face and generally have you name dragged through the gutter or pay off what is proably loose change to end it all?

On principle it would be better to go through the courts to prove your name but in practise it may be easier to end it with some cash.

If I recall, he was not convicted of any of this as it was hsown that the mother of one of the kids managed to get her son into MJ circle in order to make money.

MJ was very naive and foolish in doing what he did even if it was innocent.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.