Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Drinking Games....good ones?
focijohn

posted on 23/6/09 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
Drinking Games....good ones?

Evening,
Myself and 4 mates are going down to cornwall.
Does anyone have any simple drinking games that arnt too taxing or brain heavy. Nothing to do with shots either, nasty things .

Cheers

John

[Edited on 23/6/09 by focijohn]

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

Benzine

posted on 23/6/09 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
Circle of Death is great. It might seem like there are loads of rules but it's a doddle

You need a pack of cards, a spare glass and drink (we used beer). Rules vary, I've heard different rules from different people but they're all similar: get a pack of cards and spread them out on the table around the glass in the middle. You take turns to pick up a card, each card represents something you need to do or make someone else do. These are more or less the rules we played at uni:

Reds 2 to 10 mean you can deal out that many sips to whoever you want. e.g. "Jim, you drink 5 sips" or you could deal them out between people... "Jim, you take 2 sips, Sam, you take 3"

Blacks 2 to 10 mean you have to drink that many sips.

Jack: Pick a word. Then go round in a circle and say a word that rhymes with it, first to stumble takes a drink.

Queen: Pick something like a type of beer, type of car etc... go round in a circle naming these things, first to stumble takes a drink.

King: Dares...you can get someone else to do something. We used to do things like "Steve, every 10 mins you have to go over to the pool game and ask what the score is" or "john, shout 'I love Jagermeister' as loud as you can

Ace: You start drinking and everyone else starts when you do. The person to your left can only stop drinking when you do. The person to their left can only stop when they do and so on.

When you're done with your card you put it on the empty glass. When there are loads on there and someone makes the cards fall then they have to down their drink.

[Edited on 23/6/09 by Benzine]

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
flak monkey

posted on 23/6/09 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
Centurion was a favourite at uni

Its shots, but shots of beer.

100 shots of beer, 1 a minute.

You'll be suprised at the effects Last one standing wins

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

David Jenkins

posted on 23/6/09 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
Years ago I got involved with a Guinness drinking race - first to empty a bottle of Guinness through a straw!

That's a seriously fast way to get drunk...

Ninehigh

posted on 24/6/09 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
How about the one on Family Guy? The one who drinks the beer, has another beer

mistergrumpy

posted on 24/6/09 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
I like to play a game whereas we all go out and each person takes it in turn to buy all the drinks for everyone, a round. It saves everyone having to keep getting up. Anyway, the aim of the game is to manipulate the conversation and convince people that you've bought your "round" and thus get free beer all night. A good trick is to go to the toilet as people start to finish their drinks.
Ninehigh

posted on 24/6/09 at 08:46 PM Reply With Quote
^^^Like it, my trick is to drink a bit slower than everyone else so when it's round time I've still got half a pint.. It gets drunk while they're at the bar

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.