Author: Subject: Morons with fog lights left on from yesterday
iank

posted on 10/2/09 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
Morons with fog lights left on from yesterday

Just to complete the set.

One this morning and one this evening.

Grrrrrrrrr (how many r's mean madness?)

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

DarrenW

posted on 11/2/09 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote
Yip - im with you on that. I rarely use my fogs, i drive a BMW though so obviously rarely use any lights.

chrisg

posted on 11/2/09 at 12:47 PM Reply With Quote
See the sig!

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

iank

posted on 13/2/09 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
Arrrrgh, again today muppet on the A1M just turning onto the M62.
Not been foggy for days!

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Ninehigh

posted on 3/3/09 at 09:59 PM Reply With Quote
There are some car equipped with "driving lights" that are perfectly legal and fine at all times, although in practice I think the difference is in name only

iank

posted on 3/3/09 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
There are some car equipped with "driving lights" that are perfectly legal and fine at all times, although in practice I think the difference is in name only

I'm talking about rears mostly - one tonight light rain who got some main beam action for his troubles. Not been foggy for weeks.

--
Anonymous

chrisg

posted on 3/3/09 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

I wouldn't try to use that as a defence, how many woodentops would stand and argue the finer points with you?

Basically if it isn't foggy (really foggy, visibility below 100m) don't put them on, or I will hunt you down.

Incidently the last time visibility was below 100m in this area was 2002, have some of these morons had their fogs on since then?

I don't know why the cops don't take the easy £60/3 points?

Cheers

The blinded avenger....

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Ninehigh

posted on 3/3/09 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iankI'm talking about rears mostly - one tonight light rain who got some main beam action for his troubles. Not been foggy for weeks.

Ah fair enough

quote:
Originally posted by chrisgI don't know why the cops don't take the easy £60/3 points?

Cheers

The blinded avenger....

How very dare you! They only do that for the completely murderous acts like doing 33 in a 30 zone and talking using a communication device, you know they're so dangerous you're guaranteed to kill a small child if you do both. They also need to save the paper, can't waste it on plain unobservant people

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.