Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: police doing there job
omega0684

posted on 31/1/09 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
police doing there job

just had a phone call off a mate of mine whos a student at pompy uni, converstion went along these line. i must stress at this point that my friend is FEMALE and 18!

me: hiya mate how's it going?
Friend: You'll never guess what happened to me last night!
me: what, whats happened?
Friend: i was arrested last night and thrown in the cells for getting drunk and stripping in town
Me:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

turned out she had a little tooooo much to drink and thought it would be a laugh to strip off, ended up getting charged with being 'drunk and disorderly' and 'indecent exposure', spent the night in the cells and got an £80 fine,

man i wish i was there!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 31/1/09 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
I suppose someone has to ask....

...ok here goes.....

any pictures?

cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

omega0684

posted on 31/1/09 at 10:43 PM Reply With Quote
oh you PERV! i have just sent here a message on facebook thought to ask if there are any photo's
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 31/1/09 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
I AM NOT A PERVERT.

(although I might help them out if they were busy)

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Ninehigh

posted on 31/1/09 at 11:03 PM Reply With Quote
Aaaahahahahahaha!

Bet she doesn't learn to not drink so much next time!

Meeerrrk

posted on 1/2/09 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote

For Sale : 2008 Aries/Stuart Taylor Motorsport Locoblade (954 Blade)

Ninehigh

posted on 1/2/09 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
She'll turn up on Road Wars, or Night Cops or Police Chasing After Wankers Who Nick Cars and Fight in Town Centres When High on Smack and Stella

Or one of those programs hehe

omega0684

posted on 1/2/09 at 04:46 PM Reply With Quote
im assured that there is a camera phone video, and pictures on another persons camera, im on the case!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.