Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mechanic and Heart Surgeon
DarrenW

posted on 13/11/08 at 03:05 PM Reply With Quote
Mechanic and Heart Surgeon

A mechanic was removing the cylinder heads from the motor of a car when he spotted the famous heart surgeon in his shop, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager to come to take a look at his car.

The mechanic shouted across the garage,'Hello Doctor!! Please come over here for a minute.'

The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked argumentatively, 'So doctor, look at this. I also open hearts, take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish this will work as a new one. So how come you get the big money, when you and me is doing basically the same work? '

The doctor leaned over and whispered to the mechanic.... .

He said:

'Try to do it when the engine is running'.!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!

rusty nuts

posted on 13/11/08 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
A true story. One of the customers at the garage I work at is a heart surgeon at Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridge. He came in last year after changing a wheel on his wifes Rover , he had managed to fit the wheel the wrong way round and I don't mean rotating the wrong way! Like a lot of very intelligent people he has no common sense
omega0684

posted on 14/11/08 at 12:59 AM Reply With Quote
great joke!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.