Board logo

Great news for lots of men
Paul TigerB6 - 7/10/08 at 04:26 PM

But obviously not me!!!!

Hope this is good news for a few of you out there so please feel free to let us know if it is!!

MikeRJ - 7/10/08 at 09:42 PM

quote:
For a month, their female partners were asked to use a stopwatch at home to measure the time until ejaculation each time they had intercourse.

If that isn't a passion killer I don't know what is

Paul TigerB6 - 7/10/08 at 09:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:
For a month, their female partners were asked to use a stopwatch at home to measure the time until ejaculation each time they had intercourse.

If that isn't a passion killer I don't know what is

"on your marks......... get set......... go!!" Yeah that would definately put me off!!!

Macbeast - 8/10/08 at 12:00 AM

" She said men with primary premature ejaculation tended to be fast reactors generally.

"These men have very quick reflexes. They may be excellent at playing tennis or computer games, for example." "

Pleased to say I'm rubbish at both

iank - 8/10/08 at 06:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Macbeast
" She said men with primary premature ejaculation tended to be fast reactors generally.

"These men have very quick reflexes. They may be excellent at playing tennis or computer games, for example." "

Pleased to say I'm rubbish at both

Finally a good excuse for my terrible performance on red square.
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=85350

Peteff - 8/10/08 at 09:18 AM

I've really got it down to a fine art now, down to 7 seconds and even quicker if the wife joins in.

mistergrumpy - 8/10/08 at 10:06 AM

It's like that game you used to play at school when you where bored of how quickly you can start then stop a stopwatch. Never knew the sinister consequences of it eh!

iank - 8/10/08 at 10:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
I've really got it down to a fine art now, down to 7 seconds and even quicker if the wife joins in.

Great for timing the boiled quails eggs

clairetoo - 8/10/08 at 06:37 PM

So........premature ejaculation is in your jeans ? Damn that is premature

Paul TigerB6 - 8/10/08 at 08:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
So........premature ejaculation is in your jeans ? Damn that is premature

Brings a whole new meaning to "safe sex" that does!!