Board logo

man in three wheeler
vinnievector - 16/9/08 at 09:52 AM

As MK have made the three wheeler popular again thought i would tell you this joke from yesteryear .

Guy driving down the M6 in his three wheeler Reliant when all of a sudden engine goes bang so he pulls on to the hard shoulder gets out oil is just pouring from the engine ,having already a poo day arguments with the misses ext he whips out his mobile to find the battery flat ....shit .... he cries so off he trundles o
to find a motorway emergency phone .
he had walked no less than 10 yards when a brand new porsche 911 pulls in front of him ," problem mate "? yes afraid the engines gone so just off to phone the services no prob says Porshe man i will tow you to the nearest service you can call them there ,i have some rope in the car ill hitch you up . before they set off Reliant man says don't drive to fast its only a three wheeler if you do i will flash my lights , OK says the Porsche guy so off they set going down the M6 doing steady 50 when a Ferrari pulls up to the porsche and gives him the vees and speeds off, the Porsche driver enraged put the pedal to the metal and speeds after him , Mean while two cops are sat on the hard shoulder in there Volvo supping coffee . when whoosh Ferrari a doing 180 whoosh a Porsche whoosh Reliant, both cops spit out there coffee poo he grabs the hand mic Alpha 1 we have three cars speeding south bound a Ferrari doing 180 Porsche and a Reliant flashing them to move over .

[Edited on 16/9/08 by vinnievector]

[Edited on 18/9/08 by vinnievector]

Guinness - 16/9/08 at 10:00 AM

LOL!

Shadowcaster - 17/9/08 at 08:10 PM

Remember being told that by a Vicar in our local one night many years ago.

[Edited on 17/9/08 by Shadowcaster]