Board logo

Shout at me thread
Benzine - 5/8/08 at 12:49 PM

ITT: shout at me, abuse me, motivate me to get back in the garage. I've got all the free time in the world at the moment and I'm getting close to starting my engine up but I can't be arsed T_T

carpmart - 5/8/08 at 01:43 PM

you lazy bar steward, get in the bloody garage, get your finger out of your arse and get building!

Was that the sort of thing you had in mind?

iank - 5/8/08 at 02:01 PM

If you spent half the time in the garage as you do manufacturing avatars you'd be finished.

Good grief man your as demotivated and lazy as me from the sounds of things.

Now stop procrastinating get some death metal on the stereo in the garage and get the damn thing finished.

Some people I ask you...

[Edited on 5/8/08 by iank]

Benzine - 5/8/08 at 02:09 PM

now posting this message from the garage

Mr Whippy - 5/8/08 at 02:35 PM

the snows coming...

graememk - 5/8/08 at 02:41 PM

get in the garage or we will send mr whippy around

Benzine - 5/8/08 at 02:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by graememk
get in the garage or we will send mr whippy around

i'm heading back inside then!

matt.c - 5/8/08 at 08:39 PM

I think we should all meet up and discuss why we cant be arsed at the moment. We could come up with some type of solution.

bob - 6/8/08 at 10:07 AM

I allways found build time progressed more around the time of the main shows during the year, knowing what parts you might need or just seeing more finished cars. Visiting other builders local to you is a must but the big one is weather, every fine sunny day that passes by and the cars not finished is another day less on the tarmac and remember we are not here long

[Edited on 6/8/08 by bob]

Benzine - 6/8/08 at 10:14 AM

Yeah I'm looking forward to the peterborough show, should be able to collect some parts/gain inspiration