Board logo

Chinese mafia....
clairetoo - 27/6/08 at 08:39 PM

A deaf mute man is working his way up in the Triads and finally gets the job of collecting "protection" money on a small patch in China Town. After a few weeks though he gets greedy and starts to cream off some of the money and stashes it in a safe place. The Triad bosses however soon realise that they are short by about £100,000 and send their best enforcer to sort it out.

He finds the deaf mute collector and asks him where the money is, but they can't communicate so the enforcer drags the guy to one of the poor restaurant owners who he knew could use sign language.

"Ask him where the money is."

The restaurant owner signs to the man who'd been terrorising the neighbourhood for weeks "Where's the money?"

The deaf mute replies, "I don't know what you're talking about."

The interpreter tells the enforcer this, who immediately pulls out a gun and points in the collector's mouth. "NOW ask him where the money is."

The terrified deaf-mute signs back, "The £100,000 is in deposit box 542 at Paddington Station and the key is in the glove compartment of my car."

The restaurant owner says to the Triad, "He says he still doesn't know what you're talking about, doesn't think you have the balls to pull the trigger, and you have a penchant for shagging goats".

[Edited on 27/6/08 by clairetoo]

smart51 - 27/6/08 at 08:52 PM

It took me about 30 seconds of thinking before I got it but it was worth the wait