Board logo

Choccy biccys........
Jon Ison - 25/6/08 at 09:40 PM

After the football I offered to make my Mrs a cuppa. So she said do you want tea or coffee? I said tea and a couple of chocolate biscuits. So she brings me a cup of tea in my favourite mug and half a packet of plain chocolate digestives. Now I only said a couple and she brings me the packet. So who's fault is it that I ate them all?

eznfrank - 25/6/08 at 09:45 PM

You offered to make her a pot o' tea but she ended up doing, no wonder she was pissed!

iank - 25/6/08 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by eznfrank
You offered to make her a pot o' tea but she ended up doing, no wonder she was pissed!

Was it really chocolate? ...

clairetoo - 25/6/08 at 10:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Ison
Now I only said a couple and she brings me the packet. So who's fault is it that I ate them all?

Sound's like there's one thing you can't resist .
That would be temptation

dave1888 - 25/6/08 at 10:05 PM

Just having a coffee and 2 foxs chunkie plain choco cookies, most excellent end to the night.

Danozeman - 26/6/08 at 05:46 AM

Definatley hers for giving you the whole packet. Mine will leave a packet on the arm of the sofa and moans when i come in from work and scoff the lot. Her fault for not putting them back in the cupboard!

quote:

After the football I offered to make my Mrs a cuppa. So she said do you want tea or coffee? I said tea and a couple of chocolate biscuits.

She must be well trained mine would let me go and do it.

donut - 26/6/08 at 06:06 AM

Your fault as you should:

1, have more self control
2, Trained the wife to give you exactly what you asked for
3, Have asked for 2 or 3 biscuits as a couple could mean anything to a woman

However...

Chokky digestives are mega yummy so although it was all your fault i don't blame you 1 bit for eating them all!

[Edited on 26/6/08 by donut]

Agriv8 - 26/6/08 at 06:50 AM

fault surly on for the eurpean court of human rights as somthing must have been infringed !!!

regards

Agriv8

speedyxjs - 26/6/08 at 08:57 AM

I think this is going to be one of those posts where the women thing the guy is at fault and the guys think the women are at fault

02GF74 - 26/6/08 at 08:58 AM

seek a solicitor and file for a divroce - how dare she give you plain chocolate digestives.

there is only the one true digestive!

speedyxjs - 26/6/08 at 09:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
seek a solicitor and file for a divroce - how dare she give you plain chocolate digestives.

there is only the one true digestive!

I think he said plain Chocolate digestives
Totally agree btw

[Edited on 26-6-08 by speedyxjs]

welderman - 26/6/08 at 09:17 AM

i went to the shop before football for some bits and bobs for school dinners etc, got a pack of plain(wife) and DARK (Me) choc digestives, only had half a packet though, rest for tonights footie.

martyn_16v - 26/6/08 at 10:14 AM

While milk chocolate are best served 'dry', plain choccy digestives are the daddy in tea. The end.

And yes, it's her fault for leaving you unattended with a whole packet of biscuits. What else did she expect to happen?