Board logo

OMG im a chav!!!
matt.c - 19/4/08 at 07:38 PM

My little bro in law said that i am chav today so i thought sod it and utubed it and OMG!!!!!

LOOK!

The little fecker cant talk as he is a EMO!!

mistergrumpy - 19/4/08 at 09:57 PM

I played a few seconds of that crap and couldn't take no more. BTW I've been trying to get one of the lads at work to explain what a EMO is but the closest we can get is some kind of new age romantic. Still don't know

iank - 19/4/08 at 10:29 PM

More than you'd ever want to know about Emo's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

omega 24 v6 - 19/4/08 at 10:30 PM

AFAIK Emo is short for "emotional"

TimC - 20/4/08 at 09:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matt.c
My little bro in law said that i am chav today so i thought sod it and utubed it and OMG!!!!!

LOOK!

The little fecker cant talk as he is a EMO!!

This chump is my particular favourite!

Peteff - 20/4/08 at 09:45 AM

Emo Philips, he was weird. He was the kid next doors' imaginary friend A computer once beat him at chess but it was no match for him at kick boxing. He loves to go and watch the kids at the playground running round screaming, they don't know his gun is firing blanks. His mother was like a sister to him but they didn't have sex quite so often.

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Davey D - 20/4/08 at 10:21 AM

they should have locked the doors to that studio where they were filming that video, then fill the room with lethal gas

MikeRJ - 21/4/08 at 01:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Davey D
they should have locked the doors to that studio where they were filming that video, then fill the room with lethal gas

That seems like an expensive way to deal with the problem, isn't napalm cheaper?

Someone summed it up almost perfectly in the comments of another video: "Music for the dregs of our society". Calling it music is being overly generous however.