Board logo

English people
Confused but excited. - 15/4/08 at 04:27 PM

A Somalian arrives in Birmingham as a new immigrant to England

He stops the first man he sees walking down the street and says,

'Thank you Mr Englishman for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food
stamps, free medical care and free education!'

The man says, 'You are mistaken, I am Pakistani.'

The Somali man goes on and encounters another passer-by. Thank you for
having such a beautiful country here in the UK!'

This person says, 'I no British, me Polish.'

He walks on and stops the next person, shakes his hand and says, 'Thank you
for the wonderful things in England!'

This person puts up his hand and says, 'I am from India, I am not English!'

Finally, he sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you English?'

She says, No, I am from Africa!'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the English people?'

The African lady checks her watch and says ....

' Probably at work!! '

IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, TOMORROW AT 11:30 AM YOU WILL
RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

mistergrumpy - 15/4/08 at 06:31 PM

How many Poles do you actually know as all the ones I know work like demons. At least, I suppose, this quash's that pathetic excuse generally from unemployed,lazy British people that "all the immigrants are stealing our jobs!" Last time I looked in the job centre it was full of them!

Confused but excited. - 15/4/08 at 09:17 PM

IT WAS JUST A JOKE!

Jeez, it's getting PC on here.

Simon - 15/4/08 at 11:29 PM

I thought it was funny

And yes, we employ a Bosnian who's great, and did have a Czech who was a waste of space! Sometimes we employ wimmin too

ATB

Simon

mistergrumpy - 16/4/08 at 08:24 AM

I'm not saying it weren't a joke. I was just pointing out that traditional 7 kids, knackered car in front of the window, giant plasma telly, non stop barking pitbull, benefit cheating, go to the shop in our pyjamas for 20 benson families excuse of they're stealing our jobs

Mr Whippy - 16/4/08 at 10:56 AM

When I worked for First bus as a driver we got quite a lot of Polish drivers, they worked very hard but suited themselves when it came to the actual route they took rather than where whey were suppose to go. As for keeping the bus on time...if they got 10 minutes late they'd take the bus out of service and drive all the way to the end and sit there (smoking a fag) till they were meant to leave, drove us other drivers nuts as we then had pick up their passengers

mistergrumpy - 16/4/08 at 11:10 AM

Isn't that what you're supposed to do as a bus driver? Pick up passengers? Seriously though I do know what you mean about their sense of direction, mines bad but I've found them wandering lost in housing estates at silly o clock in the morning

Mr Whippy - 16/4/08 at 11:51 AM

Well it's really all about doing your fair share, get one bus late and the rest soon follow

The talk of the canteen was always about sightings of mysterious buses spotted wandering miles away from their normal routes, either lost or taking a sneaky short cut

One polish driver gave me a free RedBull (the drink of choice for drivers) after saying he had drunk 4 this morning and didn't feel like another!