Board logo

Get Naked With Me!!
mistergrumpy - 18/2/08 at 11:25 PM

Just watching this get naked programme on BBC3 for educational reasons you understand about a load of women who want to get nekkid and show they're not like the women in the mags. Well yeah we know that but I can't help thinking that if blokes did it then it then it would just be straight forward. "There you go love what d'you think of that? Now where's the nearest pub?" And a free bus ride there too!

Mr Whippy - 19/2/08 at 09:22 AM

I doubt they really need to strip off for blokes to notice their fat

Only kidding, it's all a bit freaky. There are sites that promote anorexia, encouraging girls to turn into ghastly bags of bone aaahhhh it sooo horrid. Honestly don’t look if your squeamish.

coozer - 19/2/08 at 01:14 PM

I watched that last night for a bit as well. The bird was looking at herself saying this bits fat , this bit hangs down etc etc. I thought she looked canny stunning! She was all of 8 stone wet through, complaining her bum was flat. That's cause she was skinny!!

And the pervy cosmetic doctor poking her bits and squeazing her arse was just plain dirty

Mr Whippy - 19/2/08 at 02:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer
And the pervy cosmetic doctor poking her bits and squeazing her arse was just plain dirty

I wonder if I would need qualifications for that......

Confused but excited. - 19/2/08 at 04:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by coozer

I wonder if I would need qualifications for that......

What, being a doctor, or being a perv?