Board logo

That's the last time i let the wife drive the pick up!!
donut - 14/2/07 at 04:23 PM

DIY Si - 14/2/07 at 04:26 PM

That's the last time I call the wife The Wife!

donut - 14/2/07 at 04:31 PM

Confused but excited. - 14/2/07 at 06:46 PM

In a two car garage, aren't they supposed to be parked side by side?

AlphaX - 14/2/07 at 07:46 PM

the other parkin spot is for them two scooters

macnab - 14/2/07 at 09:16 PM

na, looking at the picture I'd say the the ferrari has came through the garage as the front off it is all smashed up and yet the back is intact. Plus the rear of the pickup is bent so I think the ferrari has driven under it and dragged the two into the garage. Then again I could be talking bol*(cks...An odd crash, do you have the story??

[Edited on 14/2/07 by macnab]

Browser - 15/2/07 at 10:52 AM

If I remember correctly this was a very pi**ed-off wife who found her hubby was cheating on her. She found herself one day at the wheel on the pickup, with him stood in front of the garage door like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights and drove at him, resulting in the mess you see on the piccie.

MikeRJ - 15/2/07 at 05:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by macnab
na, looking at the picture I'd say the the ferrari has came through the garage as the front off it is all smashed up and yet the back is intact. Plus the rear of the pickup is bent so I think the ferrari has driven under it and dragged the two into the garage. Then again I could be talking bol*(cks...An odd crash, do you have the story??

Would tend to agree with you, the back of the Ferrari looks pretty much intact, if the pickup had "climbed" over it I'm sure it would be looking far worse.

Unless of course there is a large ramp before the garage and the pickup took off and flew into the upper half of the garage door...

[edit]
Looks like the pickup did indeed go for a flying lesson!
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/darling.asp

[Edited on 15/2/07 by MikeRJ]