Board logo

Underground car park
Browser - 11/10/06 at 08:45 AM

For the homeowner with just too damn much money!

[Edited on 11/10/06 by Browser]

Peteff - 11/10/06 at 09:00 AM

A brilliant idea only spoiled by the narrator's voice sending me to sleep before I'd watched it all.

scotty g - 11/10/06 at 02:58 PM

Why can't Americans reverse into a their drives/parking spaces. Instead they seem to think its safer to back out into a main road, Mentalists the lot of em

Krismc - 11/10/06 at 04:55 PM

I service a few lifts like that in the city centers, i know people that even work next to one and have never noticed, them swallowing cars.

mainly they go below solicitors offices, and you can drive out underground and park- for around 10 cars

And i have a picture of a new 355 stuck in one at a big insurance firm in newcastle one sec ill dig it out- then when i got it fixed i got my van stuck on it testing it, took 2 days to get the new parts and all the cars had to stay below ground - they where not happy customers

[Edited on 11/10/06 by Krismc]

Guinness - 11/10/06 at 06:11 PM

Kris, is that the one in Kelburn House? Been in that one more times than I'd care to remember. Dead slow, but when it gets to the bottom BANG it stops dead like you were just free falling 30 stories!

Mike

Browser - 11/10/06 at 08:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
A brilliant idea only spoiled by the narrator's voice sending me to sleep before I'd watched it all.

I have to admit, I did think the narrator's voice had all the dynamism and go-getting spark of a wet paper bag