Board logo

Richard Hammond jokes - should I or shouldn't I?
ned - 22/9/06 at 10:30 AM

I am a fan of the hamster but heard a couple of jokes this this morning and wondered whether or not they should be posted up....??

Thought I'd let you guys decide whether or not as some may deem it be in very bad taste.

Ned.

DarrenW - 22/9/06 at 10:39 AM

Hes not dead or owt so why not. You decide if they are a bit too risque but i for one would like to hear them. He is afterall a fun character with a sense of humour and we are all adults (well nearly all of us)

iank - 22/9/06 at 10:55 AM

I'd say yes, but only if you think they are funny and not out of order (and are rather more original that that old dandruff joke that gets recycled every crash/explosion).

We'll probably all get them in our inboxes over the next few days anyway.

Hellfire - 22/9/06 at 11:18 AM

Ned, what you find funny, others may find offensive. Keep them to yourself and then you won't upset some of the more sensitive members of this forum

I've heard a few this morning too and find them quite funny.

Phil

ned - 22/9/06 at 11:31 AM

sod it people are too slow to read this section as it's not populated to the home page list.

I think i'll post em anyway with a warning for our 'sensitive' readers/members

Ned.

02GF74 - 22/9/06 at 02:06 PM

Now this is spooky

Rearranging the letters of

'Top Gear's Richard Hammond'

gives:

Crash and harm poor midget.

andyace - 22/9/06 at 03:09 PM

or even 'Richard Hammond' makes :

CAR HARM MIND DOH

DorsetStrider - 22/9/06 at 10:51 PM

The hamster is a top bloke with a great sense of humour. I rather think if anything he'd approve of jokes.

zilspeed - 23/9/06 at 01:08 PM

Black humour is best.

If you can't knock a laugh out of the bleakest situation then it's a sad day.

scotty g - 23/9/06 at 01:18 PM

The first thing to make him smile after the accident was Clarkson saying "the reason you're here is because you're a crap driver!"