Board logo

My new big screen plasma tv...
NigeEss - 11/3/13 at 11:22 PM

In my dreams anyway

152" plasma !!!!

Texan - 12/3/13 at 04:42 PM

Pretty soon TVs will be structural members of your house. They'll be the whole wall.

mookaloid - 12/3/13 at 05:10 PM

I wonder if I could get away with claiming the VAT back through my business?

Simon - 12/3/13 at 05:48 PM

Get a projector tv and have it as big as you like. That's the plan for my cave when garage extension done

ATB

Simon

Slimy38 - 12/3/13 at 05:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NigeEss
In my dreams anyway

152" plasma !!!!

I saw this a couple of days ago, as far as I can tell I don't have a wall anywhere in my house that could host this!

Mind you, Call Of Duty would be awesome...

nick205 - 12/3/13 at 05:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Slimy38
quote:
Originally posted by NigeEss
In my dreams anyway

152" plasma !!!!

I saw this a couple of days ago, as far as I can tell I don't have a wall anywhere in my house that could host this!

Mind you, Call Of Duty would be awesome...

Stick at the end of your garden and play from the bedroom window

David Jenkins - 12/3/13 at 07:25 PM

We've got a 32" telly - I'm not going to worry about upgrading it until they start to put out interesting programs that I want to watch...

...and I'm certainly not going to spend the price of a large house on one!

Confused but excited. - 12/3/13 at 08:02 PM

It may seem at tad expensive at first glance but don't forget, that price does include delivery and installation.

Slimy38 - 12/3/13 at 08:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
Get a projector tv and have it as big as you like. That's the plan for my cave when garage extension done

ATB

Simon

This is what I have in my room, but only a 72 inch image. The further back they go, the larger the image but the brightness drops considerably. I could get to 152 inches, but I'd have to use it in a completely blacked out room to just about make out details!

Ninehigh - 12/3/13 at 09:16 PM

Used to have one of them, was rubbish

DarrenW - 21/3/13 at 11:51 AM

Taking screen life into consideration, this TV will cost £6 an hour to watch it!!!!

coozer - 21/3/13 at 12:16 PM

I was talking to the dude in Costco and he reckons when you buy it they send you to a weekend holiday in Paris while they fit it!

Peteff - 21/3/13 at 12:42 PM

No good to me "This item is made to order and therefore may take up to 5 Months to deliver" I wanted one tomorrow.