Board logo

Come'ere there's more
Confused but excited. - 16/3/11 at 03:39 PM

I just rung my Japanese friend to make sure he was okay after the Tsunami and all he did was go on about his social life, Just kept going on and on about a huge rave.

Is it just me, or does anyone see the irony in the fact that the nuclear reactors in Japan are exploding due to lack of water?

"Japan earthquake: nuclear disaster fears as reactor overheats". Well if any country knows how to handle a nuclear disaster, it's Japan.

I recently opened a cafe in Japan, it's started out a bit shaky but people are slowly drifting in.

It's said that dogs can sense when an earthquake is about too hit. Unfortunately for the Japanese they've f***ing eaten them all.

Earthquake hits Japan; this must be a real eye opener for them.

I see they're going to make a film about the tsunami in Japan - they're going to call it 'Need for a Speedboat: Tokyo's Adrift''

Now I know the Japanese are notorious for their crazy gameshows, but their version of Total Wipeout just takes the piss.
RIP my Japanese friend, So Kin Vet

The problem for the Japanese was that they could see how wide the wave was, but not how high...

Now I've done them all, you can all feel superior and say how disgraceful I am.

eddie99 - 16/3/11 at 03:40 PM

My Japanese girlfriend dumped me the other day... Oh well, theres plenty more in the sea

Yazza54 - 16/3/11 at 03:50 PM

How do you spot a Japanese prostitute?

She's the one in the fishnets

slingshot2000 - 16/3/11 at 04:20 PM

Japanese team have arrived 6months early for the annual Penzance sufing championship !

eddie99 - 16/3/11 at 08:58 PM

Ellen Macarthur is said to be gutted after her round the world record was broken last week by a japanese waiter on a coffee table

mad-butcher - 17/3/11 at 08:51 PM

No more jokes about the Japanese earthquake please. a friend of mine died there. RIP. So Kin Wet

loggyboy - 17/3/11 at 09:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Confused but excited.
RIP my Japanese friend, So Kin Vet

quote:
Originally posted by mad-butcher
No more jokes about the Japanese earthquake please. a friend of mine died there. RIP. So Kin Wet

Maybe read all the OP jokes first?

[Edited on 17/3/11 by loggyboy]

mrwibble - 17/3/11 at 09:22 PM

and they don't like me talking about drugged driving, wtf....

prawnabie - 17/3/11 at 09:33 PM

Give it up

McLannahan - 17/3/11 at 09:35 PM

Don't find any of this amusing, sorry. There's been so much tragedy out there and I just seems to get worse and worse for the Japanese.

My thoughts are with all those suffering over there and I do hope things improve quickly over there.

Michael

daviep - 17/3/11 at 09:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mrwibble
and they don't like me talking about drugged driving, wtf....

Yeah ain't life funny, yesterday you appealled to everyone to stop bringing up the drug driving thread and then you brought it up again yourself???

Ninehigh - 23/3/11 at 01:39 AM

Aargh! I look at this thread and half my toolbar turns Japanese!

Badger_McLetcher - 23/3/11 at 01:45 AM

TBH if you don't like the jokes, don't read them.
Whilst they may seem callous and careless to some, it's just a way of coping and saying "Life goes on".