Board logo

Advice on living with GINGER women!??
Hammy360 - 16/2/11 at 10:07 PM

Now! My Mum may have been a copper top and my sister was defo a full blown GINGER, I however am not but am engaged to a definite copper top! Can anyone please advise if the following facts are true?....
1- Gingers gain a freckle for every soul they eat.
2- Gingers have been eating our souls since 1969
3- Gingers hate cars, beer and formula 1
4- They come from Scotland
5- Red hair is caused by women having sex when having their period
6- In Corsica gingers are considered bad luck and priests spit at them

Also has heard the famous southern state american saying 'am gonna beeeet yoo lack a red headed stepchild'

dilley - 16/2/11 at 10:16 PM

I was once told that gingers are the children of the vikings that used to stop off in Ireland and have fun with the women??? and fitz means bastard child?

dave - 16/2/11 at 10:19 PM

I disagree with point 4, they are predominatly from Ireland and usually of Gypsy origin. I once saw one eating a whole child in one sitting bones in all, Put me off (Ging)for life.

scootz - 16/2/11 at 10:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave
I disagree with point 4, they are predominatly from Ireland and usually of Gypsy origin. I once saw one eating a whole child in one sitting bones in all, Put me off (Ging)for life.

Unfortunately you are wrong there Dave! Scots first... Irish second. It must be true - it's on Wikipedia under Ginger hair / Red Head.

blakep82 - 16/2/11 at 10:34 PM

1 yes
2 it actually was 1769
3 no they don't hate cars, beer and formula 1, they hate everything
4 agree with Dave
5 according to my mum (seriously) its because their mums ate loads of oranges when they were preggers. she actually said that last week!
6 maybe its something we can start here too?

copper tops are alright actually, i've seen a few hot ones, not many mind, but a few

owelly - 16/2/11 at 10:35 PM

As I'm colour blind, I tend to test for gingeness by trying their patience. If they get mad and shouty, quick, they're just female. If thet get real mad real quick sonn followed by shouty and all hitty soon after, they're redtops.

dave - 16/2/11 at 10:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:
Originally posted by dave

Unfortunately you are wrong there Dave! Scots first... Irish second. It must be true - it's on Wikipedia under Ginger hair / Red Head.

Me wrong again ah well

cd.thomson - 16/2/11 at 11:02 PM

gingerism is found predominantly in areas historically linked to homo sapien neanderthalis populations, so some evolutionary biologists speculate that its a neanderthal trait that got mixed into our lineage when we started "sleeping with the enemy".

I learnt that at uni so it must be true!

blakep82 - 16/2/11 at 11:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
gingerism is found predominantly in areas historically linked to homo sapien neanderthalis populations, so some evolutionary biologists speculate that its a neanderthal trait that got mixed into our lineage when we started "sleeping with the enemy".

so its like aids? whicj came from shagging monkeys? or apes/gorillas whatever lol

cd.thomson - 16/2/11 at 11:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson

so its like aids? whicj came from shagging monkeys? or apes/gorillas whatever lol

I'm not sure Id want to be quoted as saying being ginger is similar to AIDS but, basically, yep

blakep82 - 16/2/11 at 11:37 PM

yeah, i don't beat about the bush

lotusmadandy - 17/2/11 at 08:02 AM

I disagree with a couple of points here,

for one my ginge does not come from scotland
for two my ginge NEVER has sex at all

Andy

jake_truck - 17/2/11 at 08:56 AM

^^^^^^ he's right, you know!

my ginge has some good points......

but only every couple of weeks or so.

And yes, I know you tried to warn me mate.

And I'm gonna tell mine what you all said about her.
You need to be VERY scared right now.

[Edited on 17/2/11 by jake_truck]

stevegough - 17/2/11 at 09:17 AM

Does my engine have any relation to these ladies? - it is, after all known as a "redtop".

Yours, worriedly, Steve.

coozer - 17/2/11 at 10:22 AM

I used to go out with one a lot of years ago and all I can say is she was great.... real enthusiastic in the bus shelter up the road.

And I have to say her mum was fit as fire as well.....

mangogrooveworkshop - 17/2/11 at 10:29 AM

As if I dont have enough female related problems my mothers a redtop and she is a nutty fruitcake WITH madhatter thrown in.

Ivan - 17/2/11 at 11:34 AM

After sharing my life with a Ging for 40 years I wouldn't have it any other way.

speedyxjs - 17/2/11 at 11:57 AM

Eh hem!

Alfa145 - 17/2/11 at 11:57 AM

This might be apt.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw&feature=player_embedded

cd.thomson - 17/2/11 at 01:21 PM

hivemind!

MikeFellows - 17/2/11 at 03:01 PM

I will just leave this here.

Gingers Have Souls Too (possibly NSFW due to language)

and...

Remix (NSFW due to language again)

[Edited on 17/2/11 by MikeFellows]

lewis - 17/2/11 at 03:47 PM

Ginger people also smell funny too.

MikeR - 17/2/11 at 03:57 PM

As my ginger girlfriend is sat next to me, pregnant (with my child just in case anyone wonders), having spent the last couple of days being very patient as we've tried each others patience building wardrobes and discovering they don't all fit I'd like to add ......

you're mostly wrong!

(but i may remind her that her ancestors slept with Neanderthals at an opportune moment in the future - so thank you for this thread)

RAYLEE29 - 17/2/11 at 04:03 PM

Gingers taste like battery acid
Ray

speedyxjs - 17/2/11 at 04:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alfa145
This might be apt.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw&feature=player_embedded

Great minds!

contaminated - 17/2/11 at 04:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lewis
Ginger people also smell funny too.

Agreed - I've heard of pi$$ and digestive biscuits

steve m - 17/2/11 at 04:56 PM

My Mum is Ginger, and half english half russian

She is mad as well, and hates footie, F1 etc etc

Peteff - 17/2/11 at 05:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RAYLEE29
Gingers taste like battery acid
Ray

Gingers taste nice, which bit were you eating

Proper gingers don't go bald either.

I'd like to eat this one. It's Alys Fowler the gardener and she is lovely and like a spring day. I'll stop now I'm starting to sound like a stalker

[Edited on 17/2/11 by Peteff]

Macbeast - 17/2/11 at 05:30 PM

I had never noticed that GINGER is an anagram of the name of Guy Gibson's dog
Perhaps its real name WAS Ginger and they changed it in the film in case it offended anyone.

steve m - 17/2/11 at 05:37 PM

hahahaha

snakebelly - 17/2/11 at 07:04 PM

im glad you lot hate gingers,. all the more for me|!! love em, even red settewrs are in danger around me...problem? me ? nah.....

shaft - 17/2/11 at 07:18 PM

i've had 3 previous girlfriends who've been "Gingas" and the one thing i did
notice is they all had, erm.... erm..... they all had 'large' lady lips.

Hammy360 - 17/2/11 at 07:33 PM

Btw mine is hot and has a great SOH and was sat next to me when we hatched this thread! We've both been in hysterics over this (except for u shaft u wrong un lol)

hillbillyracer - 17/2/11 at 07:34 PM

Brunettes are fine & blondes are fun, but when it comes to getting a dirty job done it takes a red headed woman!

I've no personal experience of one but I've no prejudice, single again so mabye I should see if I've been missing out?!

mads - 17/2/11 at 07:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by shaft

I concur with that comment! but I also find red-heads to be pretty dirty too!

[Edited on 17/2/11 by mads]

MakeEverything - 17/2/11 at 07:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mads
quote:
Originally posted by shaft

I concur with that comment! but I also find red-heads to be pretty dirty too!

[Edited on 17/2/11 by mads]

In this case, we like to think so.....

And yes, i would "Rotivate her back garden"!!

[Edited on 17-2-11 by MakeEverything]

StevieB - 17/2/11 at 08:16 PM

I noticed in the forces that every section has at least 1 ginger (often 2 in the infantry).

This is because they have an acute sense of hearing and can see better in the dark. They also act as a good diversion for blame when things go wrong (including the weather) by willingly admiting to all fault without thinking (this takes a bit of training, but Royal Marines Commando Gingers are some of the most elite gings in the worlds).

Hammy360 - 17/2/11 at 10:28 PM

we had them when i was in the army too, we called them schermullys! or thunderflashes!

ashg - 17/2/11 at 11:11 PM

there is a black chap from Mauritius that i work with. lovely bloke but unfortunately he has a thing for ginger's. once when he pulled a ginger bird in a night club we were trying to work out what the kids would look like. we come to the conclusion that they would be half cast with freckles and ginger afro's. brings a whole new level to diversity doesn't it

my dad was ginger when he was young but as he aged it went brown. luckily im not ginger but my other half and i have decided to not bother with kids as it seems to skip a generation in my family. also with her being blond and fair skinned the risk is just too great. donations on a postcard please as we are truly doing society a service not having ginger kids

p.s i love gingers really (just in case anyone feels offended)

EDIT:
if nobody is offended then DEATH TO ALL GINGERS

[Edited on 17/2/2011 by ashg]

lotusmadandy - 18/2/11 at 03:56 PM

Death to all gingers

Though my Ginge is extremely high maintenance,
Hate cars,beer,f1 and most of all She aint fond of doing
the WILD THING,i dont want her to die

Oh and the lady lips thing is true

Andy

Btw.....i'm not offended,the ging thing isn't to everyones taste.

Edit;
I have 2 kids and neither are ginge.

[Edited on 18/2/11 by lotusmadandy]