Board logo

X factor moaners ? Who's now in the jungle ?
Jon Ison - 14/11/10 at 10:11 PM

come on, admit it.

owelly - 14/11/10 at 11:05 PM

I caught a glimpse of that wonky faced cheeky girl scutter, whose name is made up of random leftover scrabble tiles. And that squeaky bird with a big nose.

Ninehigh - 15/11/10 at 04:55 AM

What jungle? Should I know? Should I care?

How much for a fly-by with a rifle?

Ninehigh - 15/11/10 at 04:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by owelly
I caught a glimpse of that wonky faced cheeky girl scutter, (snip). And that squeaky bird with a big nose.

Woah, they're getting extras from Red Dwarf and Sesame Street in now?

woodster - 16/11/10 at 08:00 AM

aw right aw right yeh twistin mi melon man ......... Shaun Ryder of the happy mondays ............... ooooops no idea whos in the jungle

scootz - 16/11/10 at 08:40 AM

That weird bird who pokes about folks poo is there... no idea why she went though as she can't look at her own shadow without having a panic attack! Must be needing the dough badly!

welderman - 16/11/10 at 10:29 AM

Would be good fun if Bez joind the group, "Call the cop's"

fesycresy - 16/11/10 at 10:59 AM

Me.

Unlike most families who spend most evenings fixed to the gogglebox, we're so busy getting some family time is difficult. So it's a nice run in to Christmas, all of us watching a bit of TV together, taking the p1ss and having a laugh.

Stacey to win the Jungle and Rebecca to with X Factor.

You all admit to not watching, yet know all about what's going on, closet lovers

Ninehigh - 16/11/10 at 08:50 PM

Who the f**k puts these people on TV? Someone pokes poo, another fakes being haunted, there's loads of them that talks to the dregs of society (instead of shooting them)

My stepdaughter's watching some freak being bullied by a puppet, that he's f**king working, and now they're having couples councilling over a bleeding biscuit!

[Edited on 16/11/10 by Ninehigh]

Peteff - 16/11/10 at 08:54 PM

Is it Tarzan?, please let it be Tarzan.

splitrivet - 17/11/10 at 12:17 AM

That Gillian weirdo needs a serious tw@ting.
Cheers,
Bob

eddie99 - 17/11/10 at 02:21 AM

Stacey to Win!! So glad she hasn't changed, i had thoughts that she might be more normal, oh how i was wrong!

Ninehigh - 19/11/10 at 09:01 PM

One f**king bored wednesday I read the comics that the builders left behind. Turns out all these jungle people, well 3 are famous for doing something that merits being known about... Linford Christie, Shawn Ryder and Britt Ekland (who I initially confused with Britt Allcroft who made the Thomas the Tank Engine series)