Board logo

Juan Sheet?
MakeEverything - 1/7/10 at 09:53 PM

.... Or does anyone else find "Juan Sheet" uncontrollably hilarious!??

I giggle like a schoolboy for about 5 minutes everytime i see the advert!!

Simon - 1/7/10 at 11:39 PM

Er, no!

Just you, it appears

ATB

Simon

Ninehigh - 2/7/10 at 05:44 AM

No I see their folly in this, I can picture schoolboys all over the country announcing the need to "go for Juan Sheet"

Peteff - 2/7/10 at 08:27 AM

It cracks me up as well, I also crack up over the four women in the Dulcolax advert discussing poo problems.

MakeEverything - 2/7/10 at 11:10 AM

Its just so stupid, its funny.

iank - 2/7/10 at 11:23 AM

The ideal of any ad campaign is to get people quoting the hook line in public for loads of free publicity.
Juan Sheet is an excellent example. Simples

Did you see what I did there?

scootz - 2/7/10 at 11:44 AM

I think I would have found it hilarious when I was 15, but less so now I'm afraid!

I was just thinking this earlier today... what defines funny these days... who is funny???

James Corden - doesn't make me laugh! In fact, he makes me angry!
Chris Moyles - see above!

Grimsdale - 5/7/10 at 08:00 AM

what advert is this?

scudderfish - 5/7/10 at 08:05 AM

Dunno, haven't watched any since I got a PVR.

iank - 5/7/10 at 08:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX6jxduNHyQ

David Jenkins - 5/7/10 at 11:30 AM

The current bright idea seems to be "make the adverts as stupid as possible" so that people remember them - Go Compare, We Buy Any Car, etc.

It's counter-productive in our house, as they're so annoying that we just mute the sound and ignore them!

Ninehigh - 5/7/10 at 04:03 PM

Erm, it's advertising something about a cloth or something. Used to be a pair of trannies (and not the van kind...)

Fozzie - 5/7/10 at 04:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
Erm, it's advertising something about a cloth or something. Used to be a pair of trannies (and not the van kind...)

Ahhhh yep!.... kitchen towel, used to be called Bounty, now called Plenty.........as demonstrated by 'Brenda' and 'Audrey'.....

Fozzie

Ninehigh - 5/7/10 at 04:29 PM

Oh yeah the kitchen towel that you can wring out... Why?

scotty g - 8/7/10 at 07:54 PM

I'm currently loving the Vimto advert with the 3 fruits going on the Whirlitzer.
"Hello pretty ladies"
gets me every time.

David Jenkins - 8/7/10 at 09:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scotty g

gets me every time.

That's very sad...

Paul TigerB6 - 9/7/10 at 07:15 PM

Just so long as someone doesn't find the Go Compare adverts amusing................. franky i'd love to punch the annoying g1t to get him to shut the fcuk up!!!