Board logo

lost plectrum
JoelP - 15/5/10 at 09:09 PM

been searching for at least a week, looked high and low. Mentioned it to the wife today and she says she's seen our 14month old son with it every day! Must have been hiding it somewhere, but ive got it back for now Little munchkin

clairetoo - 16/5/10 at 10:21 AM

That kid has obviously developed musical taste already

Peteff - 16/5/10 at 10:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
That kid has obviously developed musical taste already

You mean hiding the plectrum to stop him playing

Benzine - 16/5/10 at 10:37 AM

why is it that whenever you drop a plectrum they never end up where they hit the ground? They always fly off and hide under things

gazza285 - 16/5/10 at 05:05 PM

Must be why I buy them 20 at a time.

JoelP - 16/5/10 at 07:13 PM

ive only got the one, and last time i bought more i got ones that felt ok in the shop but were no good when i got home!

The lad does indeed have taste, he nods along to metal, and conducts when bach comes on!

Pete, its the wife who tries to stop me playing

zilspeed - 16/5/10 at 07:36 PM

I've had one nylon plec for the last 8 years.
I put it into my wallet when I've finished with it.

Having said that, I'm back on bass again, so it'll never see the light of day again, because plecs on bass is against the law round these parts.

iti_uk - 16/5/10 at 08:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by zilspeed
I've had one nylon plec for the last 8 years.
I put it into my wallet when I've finished with it.

Having said that, I'm back on bass again, so it'll never see the light of day again, because plecs on bass is against the law round these parts.

Werd... (indeed)

I haven't owned a plec for ages now - at least, not to my knowledge. I just grow my fingernails long (or I don't bite them, depends how you see it.)

Chris

[Edited on 16/5/2010 by iti_uk]