Board logo

Who you voting for ???
CRAIGR - 20/4/10 at 06:16 PM

I'm voting for the Icelandic Volcano Party. It's done more to stop immigration in the last 5 days than Labour has done in the last 10 years

speedyxjs - 20/4/10 at 06:17 PM

lol

Benzine - 20/4/10 at 06:18 PM

http://locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=134461 ^_^

CRAIGR - 20/4/10 at 06:19 PM

Doh !! Try this then.

Whats the difference between an Icelandic Volcano and Cheryl Cole?

The volcano is still blowing ash!

Benzine - 20/4/10 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CRAIGR
Doh !! Try this then.

Whats the difference between an Icelandic Volcano and Cheryl Cole?

The volcano is still blowing ash!

http://locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=134207

XD

[Edited on 20/4/10 by Benzine]

mangogrooveworkshop - 20/4/10 at 06:23 PM

Is everyone in england racist?

CRAIGR - 20/4/10 at 06:23 PM

Doh !!
B*llocks i give up.

Benzine - 20/4/10 at 06:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mangogrooveworkshop

pretty much!

JoelP - 20/4/10 at 06:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
quote:

pretty much!

Im not racist, i just hate foreigners.

CRAIGR - 20/4/10 at 06:29 PM

Heightist too

i crashed into the back of a Dwarf yesterday

he got out of his car and said he wasn't Happy

i said so which one are you then ?

Simon - 21/4/10 at 07:46 PM

quote:

Quite funny when Scotland has a party called the Scotish Nationalist Party, kinda sounds like BNP but even more localised

ATB

Simon

MikeRJ - 21/4/10 at 10:16 PM

quote:

Is everyone in Scotland racist?

I'm not quite sure of what relevance the question is though. Are you now automatically deemed racist if you believe that the UK has an immigration problem?

[Edited on 21/4/10 by MikeRJ]

Paul TigerB6 - 21/4/10 at 10:53 PM

I vote for whoever says they'll start an English assembly. The Scots, Welsh and N Irish all get a local assembly to govern many of their own issues, but their MP's get to vote on those same issues covered by the UK government as are devolved elsewhere. Hows that fair??

Simple answer rather than waste more money on extra layers of government is that national MP's are excluded from voting on issues that are devolved to their own assemblies.

Rant over

scootz - 22/4/10 at 09:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Paul TigerB6
The Scots, Welsh and N Irish all get a local assembly to govern many of their own issues...

They didn't GET it, they FOUGHT for it... I'm sure the English public are more than capable of getting one for themselves if they want...

quote:
Originally posted by Paul TigerB6
But their MP's get to vote on those same issues covered by the UK government as are devolved elsewhere. Hows that fair...

It's not fair - that's why the SNP don't vote on matters in Westminster that don't directly effect Scotland...

Ninehigh - 22/4/10 at 09:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:

Is everyone in Scotland racist?

I'm not quite sure of what relevance the question is though. Are you now automatically deemed racist if you believe that the UK has an immigration problem?

[Edited on 21/4/10 by MikeRJ]

We don't have an immigration problem! We all live in a multicultural society where we all hold hands and skip around under a rainbow. I'm off to the pub with my mates Hans Goldstein, Ngog, Pierre, Leroy, and various other bull. But the Scottish, Welsh, and any other country for that matter can f**k me off cos I'm English and therefore it's not racist.

Oops I'm not English, how racist of me. I'm British!

coozer - 22/4/10 at 09:12 AM

UKIP, tick all my boxes.. nearly

cd.thomson - 22/4/10 at 09:14 AM

I'd be voting for UKIP if it wasnt for their stance on Europe

scootz - 22/4/10 at 09:17 AM

I see Farage is on Radio 2 (Vine) this afternoon... should be entertaining enough!

Simon - 22/4/10 at 07:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by coozer

The only box they don't tick is bringing back capital punishment, which with their idea of people power (referenda) will be quite easy to introduce.

ATB

Simon

coozer - 22/4/10 at 09:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Simon
quote:

The only box they don't tick is bringing back capital punishment, which with their idea of people power (referenda) will be quite easy to introduce.
ATB
Simon

Only thing I don't like is them overturning the smoking ban... can't think of anything more disgusting....

Everything else make plain sense to me.

Straight forward politics.

Ta,
Steve

GeorgeM - 23/4/10 at 07:12 PM

what about this lot then ?

www.voteenglish.org

Fozzie - 23/4/10 at 07:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
I'd be voting for UKIP if it wasnt for their stance on Europe

UKIP want to take us out of Europe....
which is fine by me....

Fozzie

JoelP - 23/4/10 at 07:41 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Simon
quote:

ATB
Simon

Only thing I don't like is them overturning the smoking ban... can't think of anything more disgusting....

Ta,
Steve

They do have some good policies, but i do think both that they might bite off more than they can chew, and also risk changing too much too fast.

http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies/1567-ukip-manifesto

Fozzie - 23/4/10 at 07:54 PM

Got to agree Joel......their policies/manifesto seem to contain all that we (on here especially) have been saying/moaning about in the past few years.....
My worry is, that they as individuals, are relatively 'unknown'.....so therefore although the intentions are sound, could they be strong enough to enforce their proposals?.....

Fozzie

Ninehigh - 23/4/10 at 11:22 PM

quote:

Ta,
Steve

As a smoker, a non smoker and an ex-smoker I can find one thing more disgusting. Going into a pub and that smell of 200 people sweating vodka and beer from the night before. You know when something smells so strongly you can taste it? I felt like I'd licked the armpit of someone who'd never heard of bathing...

JoelP - 24/4/10 at 03:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fozzie
Got to agree Joel......their policies/manifesto seem to contain all that we (on here especially) have been saying/moaning about in the past few years.....
My worry is, that they as individuals, are relatively 'unknown'.....so therefore although the intentions are sound, could they be strong enough to enforce their proposals?.....

Fozzie

i suppose on the plus side, there's no chance of them winning, and since parliment is sure to be hung anyway, its not really a wasted vote either as there's no need to vote for a big party! So you could happily vote for them knowing it will do no harm, and if they get represented in parliment then at least they are on the right course for next time round.

Badger_McLetcher - 24/4/10 at 03:10 PM

I'd vote for UKIp but I don't think we should leave the EU. Just stand up to 'em more and ignore any legislation we don't like (like all the other countries already do lol).

Simon - 24/4/10 at 08:31 PM

I can't understand this not leaving Europe, the only thing we signed up for in 74 was free trade, nothing else. Not border/immigration control or euro law making.

We are too big a market for europe to snub - imagine how irate eg Renault or BMW might be if we imposed retaliatory import duties on their goods if europe imposed them on us.

We can have free trade with it, and can negotiate with other territories for our benefit.

ATB

Simon

[Edited on 24/4/10 by Simon]

coozer - 24/4/10 at 08:38 PM

????, why do we need to be in Europe? So we can give them all our factories?

America isn't and they are our best mate....

However, if you think we need to be in Europe, paying 45 million pounds every day have a look over to Switzerland...

Lets have a vote on it... Vote UKIP!