Board logo

I'm going round the bend!
coozer - 19/4/10 at 02:03 PM

Stuck this in the mad house cause thats where I'm going... and it takes up about 40 seconds....

Took this job as QRE at Nissan to be told on first day "No. not Nissan, office in the valley"

Workload consists of attending to concerns at Nissan... how many? 10 last year

Had one last week that took about 3 hours to sort out...

I'm going MAD bring on Stoneleigh!!

Anyone need a Class 2 LGV with ADR???

cd.thomson - 19/4/10 at 02:05 PM

are you getting paid for the time you spend waiting for the "concerns" to come through?

coozer - 19/4/10 at 02:15 PM

Yes, I'm getting paid, and yes Craig I'm thankful to be working after being made redundant and spending 7 months without work, and no I'm not a happy bunny sitting here doing bot all in an office with 2 other dudes who haven't spoken a word to each all day cause they hate each and they are miles away over the other side....

I fancy retiring....

cd.thomson - 19/4/10 at 02:21 PM

no mate, you've got me wrong. I wasn't being a knob I was actually concerned that you'd been roped into a job where they were only paying you for 30ish hours a year!!

I know exactly what you mean, at least when I worked at mcdonalds/the insulation factory/as a furniture delivery lorry porter I felt like I was getting stuff done... and the weekends seemed to come around faster!

coozer - 19/4/10 at 02:29 PM

Spot on there mate, as it goes the weekends fly by down the coop delivering to shops

eddie99 - 19/4/10 at 03:00 PM

At least you'll spend more time on here

02GF74 - 19/4/10 at 08:02 PM

is this you?