Board logo

I don't want to offend anyone
andyharding - 16/3/10 at 12:13 PM

so I'm going to sit in a dark room on my own and not think about the sissy girls on Locost Builders

dan__wright - 16/3/10 at 12:14 PM

???

blakep82 - 16/3/10 at 12:15 PM

sounds like any other day for me

?

boggle - 16/3/10 at 12:15 PM

ok.......

am i missing something???

alistairolsen - 16/3/10 at 12:17 PM

Isnt this the fella who cut up all his girlfriends clothes? or his username at least

prawnabie - 16/3/10 at 12:37 PM

Yeah, apparently he is the only one on here to have the balls to do it, but not follow it though!!

James - 16/3/10 at 12:38 PM

No, he did it, but wouldn't show us the pictures!

boggle - 16/3/10 at 12:43 PM

sometimes i would like to cut my wife up...

scootz - 16/3/10 at 12:45 PM

???????????????

norfolkluego - 16/3/10 at 12:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by boggle

I've passed your name and address to the CID, they'll be round in a minute, best make sure your wife's in

boggle - 16/3/10 at 12:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by norfolkluego
quote:

I've passed your name and address to the CID, they'll be round in a minute, best make sure your wife's in

she is......but behind what wall is anyones guess

James - 16/3/10 at 01:40 PM

lol!

I was sitting in the canteen having lunch one day with a good friend and another new guy.

The new guy then comes out with how he'd been sitting there the evening before in front of the telly with his missus and his step kids. There was some row banging on and he'd just sat there thinking about grabbing the knife on the table and stabbing the pair of them.

My mate and I looked at each other, moved our cutlery a little further away from him... and finished as damn fast as we could!!!

Cheers,
James

ChrisW - 16/3/10 at 02:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alistairolsen
Isnt this the fella who cut up all his girlfriends clothes? or his username at least

It's the guy that runs an ISP, a bit like mine only smaller, and some kit car sites, a bit like mine only smaller.

Every time there's some trouble going down on here he pops his head up to stir the pot a little, just to remind me that if I were ever to drop the ball he's lurking right behind me waiting to pick it up and run in the opposite direction.

Just ignore, please

Chris

boggle - 16/3/10 at 02:37 PM

whats an ISP????

boggle - 16/3/10 at 02:44 PM

INFO SERVICE PROVIDER???

if that op was ment that sissy locost builders are us as a collective then surely thats offensive????

Fozzie - 16/3/10 at 02:45 PM

Boggle ...ISP = Internet Service Provider

HTH
Fozzie

andyharding - 16/3/10 at 06:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
quote:
Originally posted by alistairolsen

It's the guy that runs an ISP, a bit like mine only smaller, and some kit car sites, a bit like mine only smaller.

Every time there's some trouble going down on here he pops his head up to stir the pot a little, just to remind me that if I were ever to drop the ball he's lurking right behind me waiting to pick it up and run in the opposite direction.

Just ignore, please

Chris

I'll spare you the embarrassment of posting your balance sheet for FY08 on here in comparison to mine.

I just hope you aren't as optimistic about the size of your man bits or you must have quite a few awkward moments

prawnabie - 16/3/10 at 06:50 PM

I have a small balance sheet and even I can get my links working lol

Ninehigh - 27/3/10 at 06:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andyharding
so I'm going to sit in a dark room on my own and not think about the sissy girls on Locost Builders

You barrrstud! How dare you sit in a dark room on your own you effing emo!

Benzine - 27/3/10 at 07:12 PM

post three more times, andy, and you'll be 1337 then nobody can mess with you

ChrisW - 28/3/10 at 11:09 PM

Showing big numbers on a balance sheet just means you don't pay your accountant enough money.

And on the other point... I'm 6'4", 18 stone, size 13's, and my Mrs will be happy to vouch that everything else is in proportion

Chris

Paul TigerB6 - 29/3/10 at 07:05 PM

quote:
whats an ISP????

Its a Lisp without the L L L L

Internet Service Provider

Ninehigh - 29/3/10 at 08:47 PM

Could you get us internet that responds quicker than the one we have?

ChrisW - 29/3/10 at 10:20 PM

No, sorry. I did have an ADSL product, but we sold up about 5 years ago, and concentrate solely on business connections these days.

If you're inside the M25 I can get you a 100MBit fibre connection to your house for about £700 per month...?

Chris

Ninehigh - 30/3/10 at 06:16 PM

Oh that kind of ISP...

cd.thomson - 30/3/10 at 06:23 PM

quote:
No, sorry. I did have an ADSL product, but we sold up about 5 years ago, and concentrate solely on business connections these days.

If you're inside the M25 I can get you a 100MBit fibre connection to your house for about £700 per month...?

Chris

Do you mind what I use the connection for?

Benzine - 30/3/10 at 06:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson

high speed /b?

Confused but excited. - 30/3/10 at 07:55 PM

quote:

And on the other point... I'm 6'4", 18 stone, size 13's,

Chris

F*CK ME!
I'm really, really sorry about putting my foot in my mouth the other day big man.
We cool?

Confused but excited. - 30/3/10 at 07:56 PM

quote:

You on the other hand............

Peteff - 31/3/10 at 09:06 AM

quote:

I find your sig offensive, if it's a reflection of your general philosophy then I don't mind you sitting in a room by yourself. In fact I actively encourage it.

cd.thomson - 31/3/10 at 09:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson

high speed /b?

high speed /gif/

prawnabie - 31/3/10 at 05:48 PM

Awww banned lol - he was only 3 posts from being l33t too lol

ChrisW - 31/3/10 at 11:00 PM

quote:

Indeed. I quote my previous statement. I've got better things to do with my time than deal with jealousy.

Chris

Ninehigh - 1/4/10 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
quote:

I find your sig offensive, if it's a reflection of your general philosophy then I don't mind you sitting in a room by yourself. In fact I actively encourage it.

Actually that's a good point. I use a coat, so apparently I'm a retard that's 2% below the requirements for Mensa membership...