Board logo

John Terry
prawnabie - 6/2/10 at 11:55 AM

Can anybody explain to me why we have demoted the captain beacuase he is "unfit" to be a role model, and then put someone who has been banned from the game for missing drugs tests in his place?

Hey kids, its not ok to commit adultery, but its fine to try and get around the drugs testing system!

Liam - 6/2/10 at 12:44 PM

Ah, but not committing adultery is one of the ten commandments, so his crime is therefore much worse than drugs.

Simples

[Edited on 6/2/10 by Liam]

scootz - 6/2/10 at 02:12 PM

JT is a ned!

Rio is thick as mince!

Wouldn't fancy either being selected as a my national team's Captain... but hey, what do know - I'm Scottish and we won't even be in South Africa!

Mark Allanson - 6/2/10 at 05:02 PM

22 idiots chasing around a field chasing an inflated pigs bladder, watched by even more idiots who pay large sums of money for the 'privilege'. These 22 idiots get paid in a week more than I will earn in my lifetime - and the whole thing is repeated every week all over the country

and you are looking for logic?

scootz - 6/2/10 at 06:25 PM

Crikey... what slave-master do you work for Mark?

The highest earners are on £150k a week, so assuming you manage at least 40 'working-years' in your life, then it works out you are only getting paid £3,750 a year!

Or £312 a month!

Or £72 a week!

prawnabie - 6/2/10 at 07:32 PM

150k x 22

flak monkey - 6/2/10 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Allanson
22 idiots chasing around a field chasing an inflated pigs bladder, watched by even more idiots who pay large sums of money for the 'privilege'. These 22 idiots get paid in a week more than I will earn in my lifetime - and the whole thing is repeated every week all over the country

and you are looking for logic?

I concurr....

Confused but excited. - 6/2/10 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Crikey... what slave-master do you work for Mark?

The highest earners are on £150k a week, so assuming you manage at least 40 'working-years' in your life, then it works out you are only getting paid £3,750 a year!

Or £312 a month!

Or £72 a week!

Almost twice as much as a full time carer then........

scootz - 6/2/10 at 07:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by prawnabie
150k x 22

Note to self... read posts properly before replying!

Ninehigh - 6/2/10 at 08:43 PM

Hey if you can't run a country for being unable to keep it in your keks then there's no WAY you're gonna be in charge of a 2-0 defeat to some people who only found out about football in 1985!