Board logo

santa to blame
kj - 17/12/09 at 07:58 AM

On the news this mornning, (experts) blame santa for child hood obesity and say santa should drop the mince pie's and drink and show a more healthy image.

EH! a slim santa?

Mr Whippy - 17/12/09 at 02:59 PM

off course that makes perfect sense seeing that Christmas happens so often throughout the year

mistergrumpy - 17/12/09 at 05:45 PM

Poke nose bastards thinking they need to look after us all.

clairetoo - 17/12/09 at 05:59 PM

Just remember the true definition of `expert' -
An `ex' is a has-been , and a `spurt' is a drip under pressure

Ninehigh - 19/12/09 at 08:38 AM

Yeah it's those same experts who believe that, because my brothers and I had some alcohol while being under 15, we're all now alcoholics with livers on the verge of exploding.

Mind you they also say that one of us is gay...

Peteff - 19/12/09 at 10:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
Yeah it's those same experts who believe that, because my brothers and I had some alcohol while being under 15, we're all now alcoholics with livers on the verge of exploding.

Is that you coming out there ?

Fozzie - 19/12/09 at 10:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
Just remember the true definition of `expert' -
An `ex' is a has-been , and a `spurt' is a drip under pressure

Brilliant! ....

Fozzie

gingerprince - 19/12/09 at 11:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by kj
santa should drop the mince pie's and drink

B0llox. He works hard enough. I'll be definately leaving him a very large single malt on the fireplace this year

Ninehigh - 19/12/09 at 12:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

Is that you coming out there ?

Just more proof that what the government tells you is BS... Don't drink, well one a week's okay, but not at all, and on fridays it's worse, but one a day helps fight heart disease, but it means you'll get stabbed...

Oh and if you're pregnant, and you follow their recomendations you won't be eating anything!