Board logo

Have M&S gone too far?
flak monkey - 19/11/09 at 10:08 PM

LOL

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8366133.stm

8 complaints? Hardly worth it really is it?

I cant belive that they think thats enough people who were 'offended' to actually investigate it.

Just another example of political correctness?

YQUSTA - 19/11/09 at 10:11 PM

Unreal.

The complaints should be that the lady in her underwear is not on long enough

jacko - 19/11/09 at 10:18 PM

Some people want to get a life

scootz - 19/11/09 at 10:35 PM

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

McLannahan - 19/11/09 at 11:08 PM

I think she's a bit too skinny.

Peteff - 19/11/09 at 11:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by McLannahan
I think she's a bit too skinny.

I think you're too fussy

MikeRJ - 20/11/09 at 09:53 AM

How sad, some people must have such empty lives to be complaining about such trivial crap.

cd.thomson - 20/11/09 at 09:57 AM

TBH I've reported Flak Monkey for his sexist avatar twice a day, every day since I signed up to this site.

I find it completely offensive and it even makes me feel a bit sick..

flak monkey - 20/11/09 at 10:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
TBH I've reported Flak Monkey for his sexist avatar twice a day, every day since I signed up to this site.

I find it completely offensive and it even makes me feel a bit sick..

Aww bless, I shall lauch an investigation into your complaint and take appropriate action.....

Just a minute....

Investgation complete, though your views are valued, on this occasion it has been decided that they are also a load of tosh so no action has been taken

cd.thomson - 20/11/09 at 10:47 AM

lol!

i do have to say I preferred the blonde girl

mistergrumpy - 20/11/09 at 01:26 PM

quote:

I think she's a bit too skinny

For what? I think she'd fit just fine. I'd be ringing in work sick for a month if she came round to mine this Christmas. Unfortunately she more than likely won't and I hate Christmas so I'll be working overtime to compensate

Ninehigh - 22/11/09 at 08:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mistergrumpy
quote:

I think she's a bit too skinny

For what? I think she'd fit just fine. I'd be ringing in work sick for a month if she came round to mine this Christmas. Unfortunately she more than likely won't and I hate Christmas so I'll be working overtime to compensate

So that's where your name comes from!

8 people complained, and given that for every person that actually bothers to write in a billion feel the same way, well not only does that mean EVERY person in the UK are offended but half of France are too!

8 people, pffft, I've made more complaints about a company continuing to do the same stupid mistake