Board logo

Handbags and wooden toys
DarrenW - 5/11/09 at 10:18 PM

Does anyone have (or know anybody) that has shops that sell either handbags or wooden toys? I can lay my hands on loads to be wholesaled on. Just in time for Christmas.

Toys are wooden pull along caterpillars, wooden tool boxes, wooden alphabet jigsaw type things.

Bags are all marked up with Trinity logos, 15 different designs.

Ill try and get pics done at weekend for ebay selling of the few i have at the mo. there are loads more available though.

Steve Hignett - 5/11/09 at 11:49 PM

I believe that there is a kind of place suitable to your requests, but it is on the world-wide-web. It's called ebay, I don't recall the web-site address off the top of my head, but maybe another of our esteemed members here has that elusive information?

Hope you get something sorted Oh-Geordie-one

ATB
Steve

02GF74 - 6/11/09 at 07:12 AM

If you don't know the address, then there is this other thing, again on the worldly web called something like a search engineer. Rumour has it that one such engineer soudning similar to goggle.

PS if you have no luck selling the wooden stuff. post them to me - I need fuel for my stove.

DarrenW - 6/11/09 at 06:50 PM

Ooooh, you pesky peeples!

Ive also been told about carb oots but cant think what they are (or was it crab oots)? (fields full of people looking to buy with hardly any cash allegedly!!!!)

Ninehigh - 7/11/09 at 09:02 PM

Oh yes the car boot sale, I went to one of them once. Was really easy getting stuff in the back but the plod didn't like the missing numberplate (car boot sale, geddit? I'll get me coat)