Board logo

I'm already as rich as Croesus so I thought I'd pass this "opportunity" on
iank - 4/6/09 at 12:11 PM

Accept my apology for contacting you this way which was due to the urgency of my request Im in a precarious situation that warrants my talking very little till I confirm our business relationship. If its money please that'ld be no problem, I just need to know if you are capable of handling large funds and you can be trusted. Presently Im in the tight clutches of my native government who has amongst other things confiscated my company and my freedom all in abid to finance its reform programmes in the past few years. I'm a construction engineer and a gold merchant before. The internet for now is my only uncensored link to the outside world and I'ld appreciate it if you take me very grave.You'ld be well renumerated for your effort and assistance. I would need your utmost confidentiality and complete honesty in the transfer of this funds.I would need to tell you that all required arrangements have been made for the transfer of this funds through a diplomatic service to your secured receiving address.
However,shipment would commence forty eight hours once I am in receipt of your details which includes your telephone, fax numbers and secured receiving address as well as your mobile if any. The diplomatic is not aware of the content as funds but the Luggages would be marked "Diplomatic Luggages" and this is strictly confidetial it should be within the both of us until you receive the Luggages.They offer door to door delivery as p.o box is not acceptable.The said funds is total $US8.9Million all in 100 dollar bills,I would be willing to give you 15% while the rest would be invested into a profitable business till I can travel to meet with you. I would be waiting for your details so that we can proceed. kindly reply to my private email johnjane252003@yahoo.com add me to your skype buddy list for more conversation

Mr Whippy - 4/6/09 at 01:41 PM

oh is that painful to read

Steve G - 4/6/09 at 02:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iank Presently Im in the tight clutches of my native government who has amongst other things confiscated my company and my freedom all in abid to finance its reform programmes in the past few years. I'm a construction engineer and a gold merchant before. The internet for now is my only uncensored link to the outside world and

Sounds like he's living in the UK under New Labour / Gordon Brown to me!!