Board logo

Daddy ate my eyes
MikeRJ - 21/5/09 at 09:38 AM

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/45185112.html

That has to be one of the most upsetting stories I have ever read, feel quite choked at the moment. What kind of person could do that to their own 4 year old son, and what kind of mother would ignore their offsprings screams for help? Something very wrong with this world.

Staple balls - 21/5/09 at 10:12 AM

Christing fuck.

cd.thomson - 21/5/09 at 10:26 AM

Daddy was on PCP and had a history of abusing and torturing children.

Mummy was a partial witness as she "delivered a pizza" to the apartment and was confronted by her hysterical son asking not to be left with daddy.

She decided it was best to leave him.

Oh and daddy was caught trying to chop off his own legs when the police arrived

[Edited on 21/5/09 by cd.thomson]

02GF74 - 21/5/09 at 11:14 AM

After reading the whole article, it is terrible and shocking, I mean an ax FFS!!!

flak monkey - 21/5/09 at 11:48 AM

The side effects of PCP, its a crazy, crazy drug!

Mr Whippy - 21/5/09 at 12:09 PM

with those 20 odd charges already against him including - 'misdemeanor willful cruelty to a child'....why did he have custody of the kid at all.

Seems like every time we get these kinds of things happening, these people are always already very well know to both the counsel and the police services

MikeRJ - 21/5/09 at 12:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
Daddy was on PCP

I didn't see that in the article?

cd.thomson - 21/5/09 at 12:53 PM

its not in that article but discussed underneath so I did some googling.

Its actually referenced in the wikipedia article on PCP now!

Ninehigh - 22/5/09 at 09:49 PM

I don't think I want to read this article but I get the feeling the guy will get about 10 years, 5 for "good behaviour"

MikeRJ - 23/5/09 at 02:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
I don't think I want to read this article but I get the feeling the guy will get about 10 years, 5 for "good behaviour"

I reckon he'll get more to be honest but it may be irrelevant anyway; the bastard is going to have one hell of a bad time in jail. I just pray the poor little lad gets fostered by some decent people who'll look after him.

iank - 23/5/09 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

Do they haveremission for good behaviour in the states?
Didn't think they did but I might be wrong.
I suspect he'll get a proper life sentence.

"aggravated mayhem" would be a funny charge name in other circumstances but is pretty serious

quote:
Aggravated Mayhem. A person is guilty of aggravated mayhem when he or she unlawfully, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the physical or psychological well-being of another person, intentionally causes permanent disability or disfigurement of another human being or deprives a human being of a limb, organ, or member of his or her body. For purposes of this section, it is not necessary to prove an intent to kill. Aggravated mayhem is a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for life with the possibility of parole.

[Edited on 23/5/09 by iank]

Confused but excited. - 28/5/09 at 10:25 PM

Christ Almighty!
Couldn't you just get medieval on that maggot?
Burning at the stake is too good for that.........words fail me.