Board logo

heads have started to roll
02GF74 - 14/5/09 at 01:04 PM

thieving swines, and they would have got a away with it if it wasn't for those pesky telegraph newspapers and freedom of information act

how many more I wonder?

[Edited on 14/5/09 by 02GF74]

Mr Whippy - 14/5/09 at 02:00 PM

don't know why they don't bring in the fraud squad, I'm sure I'd be in the sh$t if I tried what they've been doing

Peteff - 14/5/09 at 04:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
don't know why they don't bring in the fraud squad, I'm sure I'd be in the sh$t if I tried what they've been doing

You claim for sh!t as long as it's for the garden of your constituency house and moat cleaning

Hellfire - 14/5/09 at 05:53 PM

I'm amazed at how many M.P.'s are stating errenous claims - most of them are business executive people F.F.S. - if I were the I.R. I'd be straight onto their case as IMO this is the tip of the iceberg... they are all sore cos someone disclosed they are all p*ssing in the same pot as the public have suspected for years!!!

All whom have made false claims should be suspended without pay - pending further investigation.

Steve

02GF74 - 15/5/09 at 11:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire
I'm amazed at how many M.P.'s are stating errenous claims -

disgusting isn't it. ..... but all these claims are within "the rules".

Thing is that this was never meant to go public - didn't it go to court and rejected and went to court again under the freedom of information act? As I understand it, someone in the papers greased someone's palm to get hold of the info.

told ya!

[Edited on 15/5/09 by 02GF74]

Confused but excited. - 15/5/09 at 02:46 PM

All those lamp posts and rope going to waste.
Breaks my heart.
They should be treated like any other thieves and have all their assets seized.
Then birched in public. the public being charged a £1 per stroke to raise funds for the NHS. they would soon have millions and no bent politicians.
Two good results.

[Edited on 15/5/09 by Confused but excited.]

cd.thomson - 15/5/09 at 02:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire

All whom have made false claims should be suspended without pay - pending further investigation.

Steve

Come on Steve - We can't have nobody left in westminster!

David Jenkins - 15/5/09 at 02:52 PM

I've heard a few rumours that Labour are likely to come 4th in some of the imminent local and Euro elections, behind UKIP or, even worse, BNP.

[Edited on 15/5/09 by David Jenkins]

Ninehigh - 16/5/09 at 07:28 PM

Lol BNP sent a leaflet through my door saying they'd stop politicians wasting our money. If they told me how we could make sure they do it and that we can publically flog the lot of them they'd get my vote, if I was registered

Hellfire - 18/5/09 at 03:21 PM

£64K on top of what they usually get is hardly going to so them destitute though is it? I'm glad Skinner is back - just for the comedy factor! Tony Mann - gets my vote, claims for "what is necessary!" - a straight politician - never?

S