Board logo

I'm thinking of buying this........
chrisg - 4/4/09 at 05:34 PM

.........what do you reckon?

rover

I think with a few more bits of GRP it should be ok.......

Cheers

Chris

[Edited on 4/4/09 by chrisg]

mistergrumpy - 4/4/09 at 05:47 PM

45 bids! There's a lot of nice work gone into it but by God it's a real eyesore. Looks a bit like a Klingons head!

Hellfire - 4/4/09 at 08:15 PM

There's not enough speakers in it for my liking. Go for it Chris - like you say, it just needs a few more pieces of GRP. Oh, some neons wouldn't go amiss either.

Phil

roadrunner - 4/4/09 at 08:18 PM

One word, it starts with C and ends with V, with two letters in the middle.

Simon - 4/4/09 at 10:06 PM

You could mould the plastic and do a new book,

"Become a BarryBoy on a Budget"

ATB

Simon

rusty nuts - 5/4/09 at 07:47 AM

Hope you got the kids their new shoes first Chris? but buying that car won't make you a kid again

chrisg - 5/4/09 at 10:40 AM

To be honest I'd rather eat lino.

I really don't get these cars at all.

These people must drive around thinking "boy do I look good"

But everone else, and I mean everyone, including their mum, thinks they look a complete tw*t.

The old custom cars had some really nice engineering and fabrication, and usually a bigger engine as a pre requisite.

Where's the artistry in using polly adhesive to stick bits of plastic on to a shopping car with a standard engine?

And then putting so many speakers in it that it weighs 8 tons and you can't sit in it when the stereo is on?

They're as pointless as tits on a fish.

Cheers

Chris

RK - 6/4/09 at 01:35 AM

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but since I'm a foreigner, I am not exactly sure what a chav is, but I think it might be the guy who would drive that.

02GF74 - 6/4/09 at 08:06 AM

Are you not right in the head?!?!?!

You have just got to buy that, triple flux capacitors to travel forwards, backwads and sideways through time.

cd.thomson - 6/4/09 at 08:23 AM

who would spend 14000 on something they could NEVER listen to? (that was the bill for all that audio equipment!)

Interestingly I've just bought a new power shower for £500000 that produces a superheated plasma that can melt steel.

Mr Whippy - 6/4/09 at 10:39 AM

as missy would say -

'he must have a very small one...'

matt_claydon - 6/4/09 at 12:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RK
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but since I'm a foreigner, I am not exactly sure what a chav is, but I think it might be the guy who would drive that.

Yep, driving tasteless cosmetically modified cars one of the hallmarks of a chav. All about chavs here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

RK - 8/4/09 at 12:18 AM

I have to be careful. Although I do own a few baseball caps for working in the garage, and have a lot of GLC on the iPod, I am far too old. I have also never driven a car with modified bodywork. I think it's a case of knowing one of the little twits when you see them.

liam.mccaffrey - 8/4/09 at 12:41 AM

You have Goldie Lookin chain on your ipod really?! or does it stand for something else

quote:
Originally posted by RK
and have a lot of GLC on the iPod

and quite simply the funniest thing i have read this week

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
Interestingly I've just bought a new power shower for £500000 that produces a superheated plasma that can melt steel

RK - 8/4/09 at 12:58 AM

yes. Your Mother is a Nutter!!!! And I've never met her!!!!

ps you Welsh people are the funniest people in the world. Never met a dour one yet.

[Edited on 8/4/09 by RK]