Board logo

doh!.............Women..............?
carpmart - 9/3/09 at 10:47 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzqlohvOifg&NR=1

Imagine what she would be like if it had been a rabbit or any mammal other than a bird?

Then imagine what she would have been like if it had been a child or other human.

Then wonder why they leave the poor thing rather than putting it out of its misery??

mistergrumpy - 9/3/09 at 03:26 PM

Nope couldn't watch more than a few seconds of the silly screaming bitch. I wouldn't mind hitting her with a car though, that'd shut her up!

MikeRJ - 9/3/09 at 04:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mistergrumpy
Nope couldn't watch more than a few seconds of the silly screaming bitch. I wouldn't mind hitting her with a car though, that'd shut her up!

My thoughts (and my wifes) exactly, she is an embarrassment to women. How can they stand there screaming whilst filming the bird in the last minutes of it's life rather than ending the suffering of the poor little thing?

It upsets me hitting wildlife, but it's virtually inevitable if you drive through countryside regularly. Personally I always go back and make sure it's dead and take it out of the road. Hitting the slippery remnants of a dead animal whilst you are cranked over on a bike is not pleasant.