Board logo

Morons with fog lights left on from yesterday
iank - 10/2/09 at 11:06 PM

Just to complete the set.

One this morning and one this evening.

Grrrrrrrrr (how many r's mean madness?)

DarrenW - 11/2/09 at 09:49 AM

Yip - im with you on that. I rarely use my fogs, i drive a BMW though so obviously rarely use any lights.

chrisg - 11/2/09 at 12:47 PM

See the sig!

Cheers

Chris

iank - 13/2/09 at 10:46 PM

Arrrrgh, again today muppet on the A1M just turning onto the M62.
Not been foggy for days!

Ninehigh - 3/3/09 at 09:59 PM

There are some car equipped with "driving lights" that are perfectly legal and fine at all times, although in practice I think the difference is in name only

iank - 3/3/09 at 10:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
There are some car equipped with "driving lights" that are perfectly legal and fine at all times, although in practice I think the difference is in name only

I'm talking about rears mostly - one tonight light rain who got some main beam action for his troubles. Not been foggy for weeks.

chrisg - 3/3/09 at 10:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh

I wouldn't try to use that as a defence, how many woodentops would stand and argue the finer points with you?

Basically if it isn't foggy (really foggy, visibility below 100m) don't put them on, or I will hunt you down.

Incidently the last time visibility was below 100m in this area was 2002, have some of these morons had their fogs on since then?

I don't know why the cops don't take the easy £60/3 points?

Cheers

The blinded avenger....

Ninehigh - 3/3/09 at 10:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by iankI'm talking about rears mostly - one tonight light rain who got some main beam action for his troubles. Not been foggy for weeks.

Ah fair enough

quote:
Originally posted by chrisgI don't know why the cops don't take the easy £60/3 points?

Cheers

The blinded avenger....

How very dare you! They only do that for the completely murderous acts like doing 33 in a 30 zone and talking using a communication device, you know they're so dangerous you're guaranteed to kill a small child if you do both. They also need to save the paper, can't waste it on plain unobservant people