Board logo

MORONS WITH HIGH BRAKE LIGHTS
kipper - 10/2/09 at 10:46 PM

Sorry to copy the high beam, thread but what has been pixxing me off lately is prats at traffic lights sitting there with there foot on the brake instead of using the hand brake. The glare from their brake light especialy the high inensity ones is blinding.
Rant over.
Kipper.

carpmart - 10/2/09 at 11:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kipper
Sorry to copy the high beam, thread but what has been pixxing me off lately is prats at traffic lights sitting there with there foot on the brake instead of using the hand brake. The glare from their brake light especialy the high inensity ones is blinding.
Rant over.
Kipper.

Automatics are the main culprits!

Doesn't take much to knock it out of gear and apply handbrake!

MikeR - 10/2/09 at 11:06 PM

close your eyes - when you hear the beep from the car behind the lights have changed and you can go.

MikeR - 10/2/09 at 11:15 PM

but make sure you open your eyes when you do go!!!!

Mr Whippy - 11/2/09 at 07:31 AM

Superb, finding out this pi$$es people off I'm going to up the wattage

Does bouncing back and forward on the clutch whilst waiting for the lights annoy you too? as I do that also

Hellfire - 11/2/09 at 12:49 PM

Bouncing back and forth on the clutch really pi$$es my mrs off. As does stabbing the brakes when waiting at traffic lights on a slight decline. Like a tiny emergency stop every second or so

Phil

Hellfire - 11/2/09 at 12:51 PM

My favourite one for annoying motorists behind me at traffic lights, is to slap it into reverse and rev like fcuk as though I'm on the drag strip waiting for the lights to change. Just remember to put it into first before you actually set off.

Phil

JoelP - 11/2/09 at 12:58 PM

to be fair its not something most simple motorist realise, about the glare from the brake lights being annoying. But people riding the clutch really piss me off, especially if they are driving your car!

Ninehigh - 3/3/09 at 07:51 PM

When I was younger I used to stop with a good amount of space between me and Mr Barstard and when they left the brake light on I flicked my high beam on. If you've judged the space right it's shining right in their eyes too. Now I can't give a flying F what other people do, I've seen it all man