Board logo

Advice for Valentine's Day
Macbeast - 10/2/09 at 07:49 AM

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quiquor.

mr henderson - 10/2/09 at 08:12 AM

Send her TWO cards. One, obviously from you, the other obviously not (different writing, different phrasing etc) and see if she tells you about it.

John

Mr Whippy - 10/2/09 at 09:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mr henderson
Send her TWO cards. One, obviously from you, the other obviously not (different writing, different phrasing etc) and see if she tells you about it.

John

The voice of insecurity

do you have her under surveillance too!

perhaps she might not tell you because she may think it would upset you...

robertst - 10/2/09 at 11:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mr henderson

John

it is very important that she doesnt realize you sent it... or else hell breaks loose...

Ninehigh - 3/3/09 at 07:29 PM

I did that, ordered one off moonpig to be posted (no name on it) and left one on the table that I'd signed. She wondered for about 5 mins then figured I'd bought one in case Royal mail screwed up again

MikeR - 3/3/09 at 07:58 PM

friend did that ..... but posted it from where she was staying. It didn't get franked there, but in Birmingham (where it was going).

Anyway Saturday morning comes. Other half goes down stairs and finds two cards. Walks back up stairs and says "thanks for the card blah blah" ooh look. i've got another one.

about 30 seconds later it was "git, thats funny, wish i'd thought of that"