Board logo

what is wrong whith tese people?
02GF74 - 14/1/09 at 01:28 PM

If they do not want a baby, then keep mr todger inside trousers or else have the baby adopted.

THERE IS NOT EXCUSE FOR THIS TYPE IF BEHAVIOUR. bring back hanging.

handyandy - 14/1/09 at 03:19 PM

that is horrendous
that poor child, & from the people that she would have looked to for comfort,
makes my blood boil.

they should be stoned to death as in other countries, a slow painful death just like the little girl suffered.

andy

DarrenW - 14/1/09 at 05:13 PM

OMG!

Barbaric. Stoning is too good. Maybe they should have all of their limbs broken and left for a month.

mediabloke - 14/1/09 at 10:35 PM

Yet another innocent victim of so-called adults' inability to see children as a privilege, not a right.

Plenty of parents would walk barefoot over broken bottles to have a child of their own (I know such a couple). And yet this little girl's last memory is pain and suffering, and her only relief is its' ending. Awful, just awful. ..

A1 - 15/1/09 at 07:40 PM

thats just wrong.if you arent going to care for a kid, why have one?
makes me sick.

MikeRJ - 15/1/09 at 11:41 PM

I am at a loss to understand what kind of people could inflict such appalling abuse onto their own flesh and blood. Clearly they aren't people, just poisonous, sub-human vermin.

They will pay the price when they are sent to rot in prison. I can't imagine many inmates will have sympathy for scum like this.

robertst - 16/1/09 at 09:58 AM

well technically speaking, they still drown female babys in india just because they're females... much like in japan some time ago...

one word: CONDOM.... althoug i suppose it goes agains their religion...

anyway.. this kind of behaviour is completely untolerable. just thinking of beating up a 2 year old toddler is not worthy of a human being, rather a maggot

Mr Whippy - 16/1/09 at 11:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

THERE IS NOT EXCUSE FOR THIS TYPE IF BEHAVIOUR. bring back hanging.

have to say in these cases that would be more than justified